Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · So if you're going to gripe when it's bad........

Frank Kearney
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · So if you're going to gripe when it's bad........

..... you really should speak up when it's good.

I invested in some equipment from Dynamic Perceptions. Excellent quality equipment, really advanced apps, but my pea brain was having trouble sorting out some of the ways and means. So I wrote a note to support, on Superbowl Sunday, hoping to hear back on Monday or Tuesday. Thirty minutes later I get an email back from support with advice and direction. An hour later, another roadblock, and again thirty minutes later, I receive a list of clarifying questions, which I answered, and again a solution. On Monday I got a phone call (!) asking if everything was working correctly. Very nice indeed.

In a time where support is often limited to a URL connecting to the FAQ's, this was a wonderful surprise. I love the equipment, but even more I love the fact that they understand some of us (non pros) only have the weekends to play with our cameras. Getting help in the weekend hours from a real support person reminded me of the good 'ole days of the internet, when the guy answering the phone, might be the guy who wrote the software.

Anyway, I just wanted to share something positive, so I can gripe with impunity when something bad happens.

Cheers!

Frank

Feb 04, 2015 at 08:31 PM
jcolwell
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · So if you're going to gripe when it's bad........

Frank Kearney wrote:
... So I wrote a note to support, on Superbowl Sunday, hoping to hear back on Monday or Tuesday. Thirty minutes later I get an email back from support...

They're probably Lions fans.

Feb 05, 2015 at 09:21 AM

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.