Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Nikon 300mm f2.8 VRII w/TC-14eII

photo-guy
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Nikon 300mm f2.8 VRII w/TC-14eII

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Nikon 300mm f2.8 VRII w/TC-14eII Near Mint!

Price: $4,650.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: USPS 2 Day Priority Insured $45.00

I doesn't get any better than this. This is the finest Nikon 300mm f2.8 lens ever made. In beautiful, babied condition. Light amateur use only. This one comes with the super-sharp Nikon TC-14eII teleconverter giving you an effective 420mm F/4 lens with full vibration control and super-fast auto focus. No marks on the body or glass. The TC looks like new, but in the interest of full disclosure there is a small tear in the rubber gasket that has been repaired. Also included is a like new LowePro bag that is much more compact than the Nikon version. Holds the lens, carbon fibre hood and teleconverter attached. Also included is the much needed and like new Don Zeck custom lens cap. Finally, the tripod foot has been replaced with a custom padded and Arca-Swiss compatible model. Much sturdier than the stock tripod foot and it makes the lens a breeze to carry.

• Nikon 300mm f2.8 VRII Lens
• Nikon TC-14eII Teleconverter
• LowePro Long Lens shoulder bag
• Don Zeck lens cap
• SunwayFoto LF-N1 Padded Handle/Tripod Foot
• Rubber lenshood. I've never used the Nikon hood

I am selling this wonderful lens because I'm just getting too old to lug around all this heavy equipment. This lens is the best that I have ever owned and I hope it can find a new photographer to put it to work.

Edited on Feb 11, 2015 at 09:05 PM · View previous versions

Jan 31, 2015 at 03:59 PM
photo-guy
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Nikon 300mm f2.8 VRII w/TC-14eII

Here is one more pic with a closeup of the Nikon TC-14eII

Edited on Feb 11, 2015 at 09:05 PM · View previous versions

Jan 31, 2015 at 04:21 PM
photo-guy
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Nikon 300mm f2.8 VRII w/TC-14eII

Also included is my best photo invention ever... the $19.95 rubber black pipe lenshood. Bought at Ace Hardware; slip this baby on and you never again have to worry about banging the front of the lens again. Not as pretty as the carbon fiber hood, but sure works like a charm!

Edited on Feb 11, 2015 at 09:06 PM · View previous versions

Feb 03, 2015 at 10:52 AM
wbunnell
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Nikon 300mm f2.8 VRII w/TC-14eII

PM sent

Feb 11, 2015 at 07:46 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.