Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Late Delivery and Snow Stink!

Wrei
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Late Delivery and Snow Stink!

Ordered a Elinchrom light kit, printer/paper, 5D III and 24-70 2.8 Lens from B&H on Monday. I was suppose to get 3 day expedited delivery with everything delivered today. Some yahoo shut down the city for a 6 inch blizzard. (In Texas, a 6 inch Blizzard is a tasty ice cream dessert.)

I just wanted to let everyone know I am not blaming B&H or UPS, and I am OK with it since I don't have to deal with the snow and ice. I can only imagine what B&H, UPS and other retail/delivery services are experiencing with all the back ups. I hate to think about the traveling public. Makes me glad I am retired and don't have to deal with that stress.

You guys up in the New England area take care and I hope you make it through this safely, I am sure there will be more on the way.

That is all!

Edited on Jan 29, 2015 at 11:05 PM · View previous versions

Jan 29, 2015 at 10:04 PM
EB-1
• • • • • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Late Delivery and Snow Stink!

Maybe the title should be that snow storms stink.

EBH

Jan 29, 2015 at 10:10 PM
Wrei
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Late Delivery and Snow Stink!

Yeah, but being late stinks, and sometimes you just have to suck it up!

Jan 29, 2015 at 10:22 PM
EB-1
• • • • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Late Delivery and Snow Stink!

Well, I've suffered from some untimely late deliveries, usually when the product is most important. In recent years I always add a day or two to the planned delivery date for unexpected delays.

EBH

Jan 30, 2015 at 01:24 AM
Chris Anthony
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Late Delivery and Snow Stink!

I ordered my 5D3/printer kit from BH on Sunday and have had 3 different delivery dates. As of this morning(6:30 west coast time) it scheduled to be delivered today with the printer scheduled for Mon. I'd really like to have it for this weekend.

Jan 30, 2015 at 09:52 AM
RonR2
• •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Late Delivery and Snow Stink!

Retired is the key word, isn't it great to have to worry about getting both feet on the floor and having that first cup of coffee.

Jan 30, 2015 at 09:57 AM
Wrei
• • • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Late Delivery and Snow Stink!

Yeah, UPS split my order. I got lights/paper/printer today, 5D III and lens will be Monday...all on the same invoice Oh well, I at least got the lights set up and going. Don't need the printer now. That's life!

Jan 30, 2015 at 09:58 AM
Gochugogi
• • • • • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Late Delivery and Snow Stink!

Pretty sure if the snow stinks, you really don't want to eat it...

Jan 30, 2015 at 12:08 PM
Dave_EP
• • •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Late Delivery and Snow Stink!

I was actually hoping for snow today since I need some snow pictures for a portfolio. Everywhere around has snow and we don't. Bummer. Guess I'm going to have to travel !

Jan 30, 2015 at 03:42 PM
mlyoder

p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Late Delivery and Snow Stink!

I had the opposite problem. My camera was scheduled to show up tomorrow, Saturday, but instead I had a notification they tried to deliver today. Nobody home to sign. Redelivery scheduled for original date. Hoping for more snow here in Buffalo to try and get some cool shots.

Jan 30, 2015 at 05:52 PM

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.