• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Golden Gate Bridge

Jan 29, 2015 at 04:04 PM
billk55
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Golden Gate Bridge

Hard to take a 'different' picture of an icon, but this is fine stuff. A bit too much foreground for me, but well done!

Jan 29, 2015 at 05:27 PM
vilimo
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Golden Gate Bridge

a great picture!!! certainly different than other GG bridge photos that I have seen

Jan 29, 2015 at 09:13 PM
CGrindahl
• • • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Golden Gate Bridge

I can't count the number of times I've shot from this perspective. Of course, I live in Marin, perhaps 15 miles from the bridge so it is easy for me to take a short trip and grab a few photos. Clearly what makes this image distinctive is the processing OP has done. It has a sort of noir look to it... I like the image but it really doesn't have the feel of the actual bridge. I appreciate that image making begins with what we see in the viewfinder and ends up with what we create sitting at the computer... the digital darkroom...

Jan 30, 2015 at 01:09 AM
Peterk78
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Golden Gate Bridge

I like this different view of the icon. As CGrindahl implies - maybe not so much about "The Bridge" we know, as about the underside, or darker side of the world it exists in. I think there's just a tad too much halo showing though, in one of the concrete posts(?) center frame, top third. Maybe from pp, maybe my imagination?. But overall, a really strong image; love the foreground!

Feb 03, 2015 at 08:45 PM

FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.