Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Sold: Mamiya 645 afd

Bob Nancarrow
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Mamiya 645 afd

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Mamiya 645 afd

Sold

Price: $1.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: usps, or ups, whichever works better.

Selling Mamiya 645 afd camera kit with 80mm AF lens and 120/220 film back (401). The set is in great condition with little sign of use. Most sign are some marks on the rear of the film back, the rest looks great. Everything works as it should no issues.
These are wonderful cameras, with fast, accurate autofocus and both aperture and shutter priority auto exposure. In addition to using 120 film they take most all digital backs made, and some of those are getting quite affordable lately. I use the camera with both the inexpensive and sharp Mamiya AF lenses along with my Hasselblad manual focus lenses with an affordable adapter. I sometimes put a digital back on and then I can take advantage of the auto exposure with the back which works much better than a Hasselblad camera with a digital back. The only reason I am selling this one is because I just bought a 645afd III model which is supposed to have slightly faster AF. Tell you the truth, I can't tell any difference in the AF speed, but I can't keep both of them so this one is for sale.
Money back if not satisfied. I prefer paypal gift, google pay, money order. Price includes shipping to your door in USA

Edited on Feb 10, 2015 at 12:58 PM · View previous versions

Jan 24, 2015 at 09:14 AM
Swedeitis
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Mamiya 645 afd

Really tempted by this...looks very clean.

Feb 03, 2015 at 12:46 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.