Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Sold: FS/FT Sony RX1 in vgc with extras 1350obo

kavu
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: FS/FT Sony RX1 in vgc with extras 1350obo

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sony Rx1

Sold

Price: $1,350.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks

This camera is in very good shape, though not perfect. I should say, I'm being picky (as I assume buyers would be) and therefore being conservative.

To give the finest detail on condition: There is a very small ding on the bottom corner that I haven't gotten a good picture of. It is visible only up close and barely visible at all with the grip on (it's minor). There is a small amount of wear on the barrel where the black paint has worn a bit. It's also only visible on close inspection. On the back, there is a rub mark on the glass from where the thumb sits. I don't know whether alcohol wipe would take that out, but just rubbing it with cloth apparently does not. That is captured in the photo of the back. It is invisible with the camera on.

So, all that said, this camera is in quite good shape and if you are not expecting something perfect, I can't imagine it would disappoint. The worst wear is on the lens cap (as seen in the photo). I gave it an 8+, but I could easily call it a 9, I just want to be totally up front.

Glass is perfect, IQ is stellar. This is the best camera I've ever owned in terms of IQ, bar none (and I've owned a lot).

Comes with a very nice grip, a high quality filter that has lived on the camera, extra batteries and external charger.

Asking 1350obo net to me or trade to be negotiated

Willing to consider partial trades for a cheaper large sensor compact camera including Ricoh GR, LX100, X100t, or sony rx100iii (other?). Open to ideas.

Edited on Feb 13, 2015 at 10:24 AM · View previous versions

Jan 23, 2015 at 09:49 AM
Tmoore
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: FS/FT Sony RX1 in vgc with extras 1350obo

pm sent

Jan 27, 2015 at 09:09 AM
joychris
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: FS/FT Sony RX1 in vgc with extras 1350obo

PM'd

Jan 30, 2015 at 02:15 PM
kavu
• •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: FS/FT Sony RX1 in vgc with extras 1350obo

Make some offers….you never know...

Feb 06, 2015 at 08:33 AM
leo11877
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: FS/FT Sony RX1 in vgc with extras 1350obo

Can you describe the condition in detail? Not sure what "Not perfect" means. Are there any scratches especially on lens? Does the focusing, aperture work perfectly? Are there any sensor dust issues?

Feb 06, 2015 at 10:05 PM
brandon.sarkis

p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Sold: FS/FT Sony RX1 in vgc with extras 1350obo

just a quick bump for a killer deal on a killer camera from a great guy. What are you people waiting for? This is a pretty great bundle.

Feb 06, 2015 at 10:38 PM
shmn
• • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Sold: FS/FT Sony RX1 in vgc with extras 1350obo

brandon.sarkis wrote:
What are you people waiting for?

We're waiting for clarification of the cryptic statement though not perfect and why it's rated at 8+. The iPhone photos don't help much.

If the seller wants a quick sale (trade) then have a detailed and accurate listing. Think about what questions buyers would have and answer them ahead of time. Lack of information and not answering the question posted above requesting clarification is not a way to endear yourself to potential buyers.

Here is an example of a detailed listing with good,clear photos: https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1346158

In my mind, a proper listing plays a huge part in selling gear.

Feb 08, 2015 at 10:04 AM
kavu
• •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Sold: FS/FT Sony RX1 in vgc with extras 1350obo

This was a fair critique and thanks for taking the time. I've updated the ad with a few new photos and also an in-depth description of the condition. As noted, the camera is actually in really good shape, but perhaps my sparse ad mislead people.

I will likely add one or two more pics once I have the opportunity, but these are an improvement over the iPhone ones.

Thanks again for your comments.

shmn wrote:
We're waiting for clarification of the cryptic statement though not perfect and why it's rated at 8+. The iPhone photos don't help much.

If the seller wants a quick sale (trade) then have a detailed and accurate listing. Think about what questions buyers would have and answer them ahead of time. Lack of information and not answering the question posted above requesting clarification is not a way to endear yourself to potential buyers.

Here is an example of a detailed listing with good,clear photos: https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1346158

In my mind, a proper listing plays a huge part in selling gear.

Feb 08, 2015 at 10:55 AM
ropo
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Sold: FS/FT Sony RX1 in vgc with extras 1350obo

Don't know seller, but this is a superb camera! (I own one).
Rob

Feb 11, 2015 at 06:46 AM
gooutside
• • •
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Sold: FS/FT Sony RX1 in vgc with extras 1350obo

so tempting!

Feb 15, 2015 at 10:26 AM
gooutside
• • •
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · Sold: FS/FT Sony RX1 in vgc with extras 1350obo

so tempting!

gooutside
• • •
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · Sold: FS/FT Sony RX1 in vgc with extras 1350obo

so tempting!

liaobq

p.1 #13 · p.1 #13 · Sold: FS/FT Sony RX1 in vgc with extras 1350obo

PM'd

Feb 15, 2015 at 12:31 PM
kavu
• •
p.1 #14 · p.1 #14 · Sold: FS/FT Sony RX1 in vgc with extras 1350obo

All pm's answered…the dreamers, the tire kickers, I answered em all!

Feb 16, 2015 at 09:46 AM
Thunder1989
• •
p.1 #15 · p.1 #15 · Sold: FS/FT Sony RX1 in vgc with extras 1350obo

tag

Feb 18, 2015 at 02:00 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.