Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Sold: PRICE LOWERED Nikon 85mm f1.4d and Nikon 135mm f2 DC

jstow
[X]
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: PRICE LOWERED Nikon 85mm f1.4d and Nikon 135mm f2 DC

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon 85mm f1.4d

Sold

Price: $625.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: Buyer pays shipping, please add 3% for paypal.

This is my first time selling here on FM. I have been an active ebay and styleforum seller for years. My ebay seller id is orang4 and my styleforum id is robotclaws. If you would like to speak with my personally, I can give you my phone number or skype id. The 85mm f1.4 lens has been with me since 2010. I am a teacher and don't shoot too often, so this lens has spent much of its life packed away. It performs great. As you can seem from the photos, the elements are clean- no scratches, haze, fungus, etc.

*Edit
I will consider a trade for an 85mm f1.8g plus cash.

These lenses were purchased while I was living in South Korea. The serial number on the 85mm is 406660.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Nikon 135mm f2 DC

Sold

Price: $675.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Buyer pays shipping, please add 3% for paypal.

Another lens that takes absolutely great photos. Cosmetically it is about as clean as they come. One issue with this lens is that the DC control is permanently fixed in the neutral position. The control was fixed when I purchased it secondhand, so I'm not sure what the cause is. I can say that I have had the lens for about five years and have never had any problems. This issue aside, the af and manual focus are perfectly fluid. I've always just considered it a super fast and sharp prime lens. Great bokeh. If requested I can send some sample photos. As with the 85mm, the front and back elements are pristine.

*Edit
I will consider a trade for a Tamron 70-200mm vc plus cash.

These lenses were purchased while I was living in South Korea. The serial number on the 135mm is 213302.

Edited on Feb 06, 2015 at 12:20 PM · View previous versions

Jan 22, 2015 at 02:06 PM
mmarkovich
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: PRICE LOWERED Nikon 85mm f1.4d and Nikon 135mm f2 DC

Everyone has to start somewhere, so please take no offense on my suggestions; I shall post this suggestion on you listing for other FM Members and their suggestions.

1. It would help if you take pictures of lenses you are selling with your FM Forum ID on a piece of a paper in picture, I would throw in Company I work for ID Badge with any sensitive information grayed-out.

2. I am just a hobbyist, but I think that taking a little bigger pictures showing details would help.

3. Are these US Serial Number lenses, bigger and detailed pictures could reveal this details and year of manufacturing.

http://www.photosynthesis.co.nz/nikon/serialno.html#85

4. Do you have packaging that lenses came with.

Some other FM Members likely would have more ideas on establishing yourself on this forum.

Having sad this I would be interested in your 85mm if we could get in touch though PM and verify your identity and naturally if you can send PayPal Invoice.

Thanks,
Misha

Jan 22, 2015 at 02:45 PM
tntcorp
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: PRICE LOWERED Nikon 85mm f1.4d and Nikon 135mm f2 DC

great lenses and great prices. bummer about the dc control not working on the 135mm.

glws

Jan 22, 2015 at 03:23 PM
tntcorp
• • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: PRICE LOWERED Nikon 85mm f1.4d and Nikon 135mm f2 DC

great lenses and great prices. bummer about the dc control not working on the 135mm.

glws

Jan 22, 2015 at 03:23 PM
mmarkovich
• •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: PRICE LOWERED Nikon 85mm f1.4d and Nikon 135mm f2 DC

FYI!

Jon just contacted me though my eBay Account and link with the screenshot of his contact is below, this was my idea to get him started, I am in Education as well so giving him a little helping

http://mmarkovich.phanfare.com/2133347_7856667

Thanks,
Misha

Jan 22, 2015 at 03:24 PM
jstow
[X]
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Sold: PRICE LOWERED Nikon 85mm f1.4d and Nikon 135mm f2 DC

Thanks again, Misha. Just to clarify, I updated my original post with bigger photos to hopefully give a little more detail. These would be considered grey market lenses, as I bought them while teaching in South Korea. I no longer have the original Nikon boxes (too little space when packing up to come home). Thanks to everyone for the assistance and interest.

Edited on Feb 06, 2015 at 12:19 PM · View previous versions

Jan 22, 2015 at 03:32 PM
churkl

p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Sold: PRICE LOWERED Nikon 85mm f1.4d and Nikon 135mm f2 DC

So the 85mm is a gray market lens since you purchased in Korea?

Jan 25, 2015 at 04:12 PM
pwschladen
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Sold: PRICE LOWERED Nikon 85mm f1.4d and Nikon 135mm f2 DC

PM sent

Jan 26, 2015 at 10:07 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.