Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Traded: Macbook Pro Fully Loaded for Nikon Gear! D800e, D750, ect..

T_Gordon
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Traded: Macbook Pro Fully Loaded for Nikon Gear! D800e, D750, ect..

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Late 2013 15

Traded

Price: $2,000.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

As much as I hate to do it, I'm going to list my Macbook Pro ME294LL/A for sale due to lack of use. It was purchased from J&R spring of 2014 and I had the hard drive upgraded to the Apple 1 TB SSD! The screen is not scratched and the only issue with it is one of the screws stripped out when they upgraded the HDD and slightly touched the case when they used a Dremel to remove.

I will be leaving some of the software installed. Mac Office 2010, Photoshop CS6, the latest parallels (won't be leaving my widows file though), as well as a few smaller programs. The latest Yosemite software is installed.

This is a super fast, fully loaded, and fantastic computer! I have well over $3K in it after the HDD upgrade. The original box, paperwork, and everything it came with new will be included but not pictured..

I'm interested in trading for some Nikon gear. A lightly used or new D750 would be the preferred route but may consider other full frame cameras.

Note: Will sell outright for $2,000 shipped any paypaled.

Display
 Retina display: 15.4-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit display with IPS technology; 2880-by-1800 resolution at 220 pixels per inch with support for millions of colors

Processor
 2.3GHz
2.3GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 processor (Turbo Boost up to 3.5GHz) with 6MB shared L3 cache

Memory
 16GB of 1600MHz DDR3L onboard memory

Storage
 1 TB SSD

Graphics and Video Support
 Intel Iris Pro Graphics
 NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M with 2GB of GDDR5 memory and automatic graphics switching
 Dual display and video mirroring: Simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in display and up to 2560 by 1600 pixels on up to two external displays, both at millions of colors

Jan 22, 2015 at 12:17 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.