New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Trip Location Advice & Meet-ups | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Mt Seymour BC

msoomro
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Mt Seymour BC

Planning to head out to Vancouver and do some landscapes from Mt Seymour. Have never been there. Any specific spots , trails that are preferable over others for good landscape compositions. Thx

Jan 15, 2015 at 03:51 PM
lowside67
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Mt Seymour BC

Are you hoping for photos of the city or more general outlooks? If you want a nice view of Vancouver, you can get that straight from the viewpoint which you can drive right to on the way up. For the other views, you will need to hike and all the trails are basically impassible without snowshoes at this point.

Jan 15, 2015 at 11:21 PM
msoomro
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Mt Seymour BC

thanks lowside67. Interested in non city views. I'm prepared to snowshoe. However want help selecting which hike I pick as i only have one day.

Jan 15, 2015 at 11:46 PM
dalite
• • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Mt Seymour BC

Oh boy, only one day in Vancouver is definitely not enough. Is this mainly a business trip which limits your time in Vancouver?

Jan 17, 2015 at 08:37 PM
msoomro
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Mt Seymour BC

I live in Seattle so I have gone to Van. Few times. However I never got chance to explore the city and and adjoining areas. This time was headed alone primarily for photography.

Jan 17, 2015 at 09:02 PM
runakid
• • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Mt Seymour BC

What are must see places in Vancouver? I have a day or two not much more. Ideas on whether to stay in town or outside.

Jan 26, 2015 at 11:04 PM

FM Forums | Trip Location Advice & Meet-ups | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.