New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Brand new D610s, for $1,199

adamo99
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Brand new D610s, for $1,199

Just passing this along for anyone that may be looking for one - seems to be a pretty good deal, and includes free shipping. Established eBay reseller with 99% feedback - Big Value Inc.

Jan 14, 2015 at 12:36 PM
Joseph.
• • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Brand new D610s, for $1,199

Good deal, but be warned..

Seller Warranty: Yes. Import Model with 1-Year USA Seller Warranty

Jan 14, 2015 at 03:03 PM
molson
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Brand new D610s, for $1,199

adamo99 wrote:
Just passing this along for anyone that may be looking for one - seems to be a pretty good deal, and includes free shipping. Established eBay reseller with 99% feedback - Big Value Inc.

I assume you get paid for passing this "tip" along to us, like everyone else does...?

I guess it's okay if the seller will ship the camera back to Japan for service - otherwise you have a paperweight if anything goes wrong with it.

Jan 14, 2015 at 03:19 PM
CanadaMark
• • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Brand new D610s, for $1,199

molson wrote:
I assume you get paid for passing this "tip" along to us, like everyone else does...?

It's pretty common for people to post deals on forums with the sole motivation of helping people out. I do it all the time on various forums, and have no affiliation with any sellers - I'm certainly not alone on that. This individual has been a member for 9 years with over 400 posts, and has posting history consistent with a normal member, not an ad-bot - I doubt he's doing it for personal gain.

The warranty coverage is a legitimate concern, however in general camera stuff is pretty reliable. I'd take a chance if the price was right, which in this case is extremely cheap for a camera with zero known issues.

Jan 14, 2015 at 03:27 PM
adamo99
• •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Brand new D610s, for $1,199

molson wrote:

Seriously I happen to be shopping for a new Nikon SLR, and happened to come across that deal, and thought I would share in case it helped someone. So much for trying to be helpful- and a fellow Canadian to boot!

Jan 14, 2015 at 03:40 PM
adamo99
• •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Brand new D610s, for $1,199

molson wrote:
I guess it's okay if the seller will ship the camera back to Japan for service - otherwise you have a paperweight if anything goes wrong with it.

To be clear, in the extremely unlikely event that the camera fails within the warranty period for some reason, I can't simply call up FedEx and ship it to Japan myself?? Really? Someone piss on your cornflakes this morning?

Jan 14, 2015 at 03:44 PM
riotshield
• •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Brand new D610s, for $1,199

I'd recommend trying Greentoe. I was able to get a new US D610 for a decent discount. Not as much as buying gray market of course, but worth the extra expense IMO.

Jan 14, 2015 at 04:58 PM
sonofjesse2010
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Brand new D610s, for $1,199

Thats an excellent price on that camera. The warranty issues have been mentioned, but great deal on a FF body.

Jan 14, 2015 at 07:16 PM

FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.