Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Withdrawn: Canon 70-300 L F4-5.6 IS - $925 Shipped, 70-300L, 70-300

brnord
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: Canon 70-300 L F4-5.6 IS - $925 Shipped, 70-300L, 70-300

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   70-300L, 70-300 L

Withdrawn

Price: $925.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority w/tracking included

Hello everyone -

For sale is my Canon 70-300 L and everything a new one would have with it. I am the second owner but it was in very good shape when it came to me and I've used it very little and very gently. I'm getting the itch for a UWA and my "seasonal" need for a telephoto just ended. Maybe I'll pick up another next fall or give the new 100-400 II a try at that time.

The glass is clean and the body looks in very clean but gently used condition (I didn't note any scuffs, scratches or marks when I was taking pictures of it but for the sake of being conservative, it has been used). All functions of the lens work perfectly on my 5DIII. The lens comes with both caps, hood, box and all retail contents inside the box.

My price of $925 includes USPS Priority Shipping w/tracking to CONUS. I accept payment via PayPal, Wells Fargo bank transfer or local pickup. Any payment fees or shipping upgrades (insurance, expedited) are your responsibility. In addition to my feedback here, I have more transactions on POTN under MNUplander.

Best way to get a hold of me is via PM.

Jan 14, 2015 at 11:44 AM
brnord
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Withdrawn: Canon 70-300 L F4-5.6 IS - $925 Shipped, 70-300L, 70-300

4 week bump to new thread....

Feb 14, 2015 at 12:11 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.