Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Sold: Nikon 6T Close-Up Lens $99

molson
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon 6T Close-Up Lens $99

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon 5T Close-Up Lens

Sold

Price: $99.00
Payment method: EMT (in C$ equivalent), PayPal Gift, or regular PayPal + 3% fee
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Shipping is extra, and based on buyer's postal code

I have a pair of Nikon 2-eleent achromatic close-up lenses for sale. The 5T is a 1.5 diopter and fits lenses with 62mm filter threads (or smaller, with the appropriate step-down ring).

The dipopter strength indicates how close a lens will focus with these accessories attached; divide one meter (39.37 inches) by the diopter number, and that becomes the maximum focusing distance for the lens the diopter is attached to; you can then focus the lens closer than this distance for greater magnification. The work best on short telephoto and tele-zoom lenses from 70mm up to 300mm.

These are very high quality lens attachments, which sadly Nikon discontinued a few years ago. Selling because I no longer have any lenses these will fit.

Both are in excellent condition with no marks on the glass. The 5T comes with the original box and plastic case.

Price is listed in US$

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Nikon 6T Close-Up Lens

Sold

Price: $99.00
Payment method: EMT (in C$ equivalent), PayPal Gift, or regular PayPal + 3% fee
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Shipping is extra, and based on buyer's postal code

The Nikon 6T is a 2.9 diopter and fits lenses with 62mm filter threads (or smaller, with the appropriate step-down ring).

The dipopter strength indicates how close a lens will focus with these accessories attached; divide one meter (39.37 inches) by the diopter number, and that becomes the maximum focusing distance for the lens the diopter is attached to; you can then focus the lens closer than this distance for greater magnification. The work best on short telephoto and tele-zoom lenses from 70mm up to 300mm.

These are very high quality lens attachments, which sadly Nikon discontinued a few years ago. Selling because I no longer have any lenses these will fit.

I can't find the case for the 6T so assume it does not include one.

Price is listed in US$

Edited on Feb 04, 2015 at 11:51 PM · View previous versions

Jan 09, 2015 at 09:55 AM
luckymushroom

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Nikon 6T Close-Up Lens $99

hi, would have bought both ones, but just bought a 6t some days before and the guy now is telling me, that he got sick and cant sell ... i guess he doesnt like shipping to switzerland - do you?
and if you have still the 5t, i ll buy both.

thx for your answer.

raphael

Feb 02, 2015 at 05:09 PM
luckymushroom

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Nikon 6T Close-Up Lens $99

hi, would have bought both ones, but just bought a 6t some days before and the guy now is telling me, that he got sick and cant sell ... i guess he doesnt like shipping to switzerland - do you?

thx for your answer.

raphael

Feb 03, 2015 at 03:49 AM
molson
• • • • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Nikon 6T Close-Up Lens $99

luckymushroom wrote:

thx for your answer.

raphael

Check your PM...

Feb 03, 2015 at 07:39 AM
molson
• • • • • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: Nikon 6T Close-Up Lens $99

luckymushroom wrote:

thx for your answer.

raphael

No response - no wonder the other guy didn't want to sell to him...

Both items sold on fleabay.

Feb 04, 2015 at 11:50 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.