Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · Sold: Microsoft Surface Pro 3 i3 64GB w/ Blue Type Cover, Pen, HDMI

mcgeo33

[X]
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Microsoft Surface Pro 3 i3 64GB w/ Blue Type Cover, Pen, HDMI

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Surface Pro 3

Sold

Price: $710.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: 2-3 day priority same day or next after payment

Selling a used but excellent condition surface pro 3. It has no marks or scratches on the LCD screen and has only very slight, two or three hard to see scratches on the bottom right side of the titanium rear.

FYI the online prices for the SP3 do NOT include the type cover 2, which I am including. It is a $120 purchase on top of the $799 SP3 retail price.

The type cover is also in great shape with only slight wear on the center bottom underneath where the device connects. Also included are a mini display port to hdmi connection and the pen (never used).

All in all, wonderful shape and you would be hard pressed to find any faults.

Edited on Jan 07, 2015 at 09:04 AM · View previous versions

Jan 04, 2015 at 12:13 AM
sniper0423
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Microsoft Surface Pro 3 i3 64GB w/ Blue Type Cover, Pen, HDMI

What version is this/what are the specs on the tablet?

Jan 05, 2015 at 03:13 PM
mcgeo33

[X]
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Microsoft Surface Pro 3 i3 64GB w/ Blue Type Cover, Pen, HDMI

This is the core i3 version with 64gb of internal drive space. I believe there is only 1 version of each core (i3, i5 i7) and this is the cheapest. It sells for $799 new BUT without the type cover 2, which is an additional $130 purchase. All together and bought new this would be about $940.

Jan 05, 2015 at 03:39 PM
sniper0423
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Microsoft Surface Pro 3 i3 64GB w/ Blue Type Cover, Pen, HDMI

Thanks, but it is not for me then. If it had been i5, I probably would have jumped on it.

Jan 05, 2015 at 03:45 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.