New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2015 · FM Password Recovery

MeeooW

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FM Password Recovery

Does anyone know how I can recover my password if I don't remember which email address is linked to my old account? I tried the password recover, but none of my current email addresses seem to be recognized and I can't remember which email address was used when I created the account. So is there any other option to get my account back?

Long story short I had to re-install Firefox (had all my passwords auto saved so I didn't have to type them in each time) and ended up erasing all my saved passwords. My old account had quite a bit of possitive feedback (around 40+) from the buy/sell forum. Sure I guess I could just begin a new with this account, but if I were to ever sell any gear no-one is going to buy from a guy with zero feedback .

Jan 03, 2015 at 11:49 PM
EB-1
• • • • • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FM Password Recovery

E-mail Fred. Use the link in the upper right corner.

EBH

Jan 04, 2015 at 12:11 AM
MeeooW

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · FM Password Recovery

Thats what I did but no reply yet, sent him a PM on Jan 2nd

Jan 04, 2015 at 02:21 PM
jcolwell
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · FM Password Recovery

Hang in there. He'll be in touch.

Jan 04, 2015 at 05:43 PM
MeeooW

p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · FM Password Recovery

Paging Fred Miranda, I've contacted you 3x and have yet to hear back. At the very least you could message me to say the account is unable to be recovered!

Jan 15, 2015 at 06:32 PM
Fred Miranda
Admin
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · FM Password Recovery

The new only way to get your password is to use the site's Reset option.
Passwords are encrypted and i cannot say which email was used for security reasons.

Jan 15, 2015 at 06:42 PM
Danpbphoto
• • • • • • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · FM Password Recovery

MeeooW wrote:
Paging Fred Miranda, I've contacted you 3x and have yet to hear back. At the very least you could message me to say the account is unable to be recovered!

Welcome to FM "MeeooW"!
FM has become a VERY busy site to administer. Please give Fred some leeway in doing that. With over umteem hundred thousand members, having a life and moderating, he may not get to your inquiry immediately. But he WILL get to it at some point. I know it is frustrating not getting an immediate response but please be a bit more patient with Fred. Most have had similiar problems and they were all addressed by Fred at some time.
Hope you got your pw reset.
Again Welcome!
Dan

Jan 16, 2015 at 09:59 AM

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.