Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

end

Archive 2015 · Any Canon shooter left :) ??

petr vokurek
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · Any Canon shooter left :) ??

evertdoorn wrote:
the 5d III is surpassed sensor-wise by Nikon for sure, but it's still good enough for me.

I'd sure like to have more 'density' in the files as Chuck described and I could get it right away by switching to Nikon, but it's off season anyway and I can wait a while longer, at least to see what's Canon's next move. If that's a big disappointment, then I could always look at competition. I guess it's a great time being a photographer with many good options and solutions to choose from.

Now, if I'd only be a good enough photographer
...Show more

Agreed!

I shoot 5d III and 1ds III and theyrīre good enough for my needs and certainly for anything my clients want from me. An ideal Canon wedding camera, imho, would be a 5d III style, 15-20mpx, with the Nikon style sensor combined with Canon colours, AND the AF assist lamp that Nikons have and Canon refuses to give us. Itīs sooo useful in dim light! Isnīt that a Nikon camera then..?
Anyway, I donīt see myself switching in the near future. Canonīs good enough although I think Nikon has the edge at the moment for wedding pgotography.

Jan 07, 2015 at 04:02 AM
D. Diggler
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · Any Canon shooter left :) ??

petr vokurek wrote:

the AF assist lamp that Nikons have and Canon refuses to give us. Itīs sooo useful in dim light!

Those little suckers sure do come in handy. Come on, Canon!

Jan 07, 2015 at 04:16 AM
       end

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.