Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Trip Location Advice & Meet-ups | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Any San Francisco photographers planning on fireworks photography on Tre...

golden1245
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Any San Francisco photographers planning on fireworks photography on Treasure Island?

Does anyone local to San Francisco know about any group meet ups that are heading up to Treasure Island to photograph the fireworks tomorrow night in the city?

I know there's a trail that leads up a hill on Treasure Island that offers an incredible view of the city with the bridge's first tower in the foreground. I just don't know how to get to that spot...any ideas?? Thanks in advance!

Dec 31, 2014 at 12:49 AM
danws6

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Any San Francisco photographers planning on fireworks photography on Treasure Island?

I don't know of any groups headed there but I plan to go in the afternoon and scout around Yerba Buena. I've heard that security was keeping people away from the good spots on Yerba Buena last year, hopefully there won't be any this year or I'll just shoot from the parking lot on Treasure Island itself.

Dec 31, 2014 at 12:39 PM

FM Forums | Trip Location Advice & Meet-ups | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.