Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Withdrawn: Macbook Pro Retina 13" 2.8/1TB/16GB and Applecare - Top ...

jussei
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: Macbook Pro Retina 13" 2.8/1TB/16GB and Applecare - Top of the Line

Item updated in the last 24 hours    MBP 13

Withdrawn

Price: $1,950.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: I'll cover shipping via USPS Priority w/Insurance. Paypal fees are buyer's responsibility.

This is the current top of the line 13" Retina (other than having the 2.8GHz processor instead of 3.0GHz).
I purchased this computer a few months ago and while it's great in just about every way, it's probably overkill for most of what I've been using it for. That said, I've been thinking about downgrading back to my older 17" MBP that will still get the job done, just not nearly as quickly.

Specs are as follows:
* Model 11,1 (Late 2013 - A1502)
* 2.8GHz i7
* 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM
* 1TB PCIe SSD (from my knowledge, the fastest SSD out there, by a wide margin)
* Currently running OSX 10.9.5 (I hadn't 'upgraded' to Yosemite yet)
* 141 total battery cycles (as of today, might go up a bit)

This computer absolutely screams through LR5, Photoshop CS6 and any video editing I've done with it. There is no hesitation with anything I've thrown at it.

If you currently price this Mac out at Apple.com, it comes to $2827.00 + tax.

Upon purchasing, I also got a clear Speck case and it's been on the entire time, so I can't find a single mark on the body.

Display is free from any dead pixels ,or problems. There are some very small, faint marks that can be viewed under bright light when screen is off and you are actively looking for them. Certainly nothing serious and more or less unavoidable after using the glossy screens for a day or two.
All other functions/hardware work exactly as they should.

Also included is an extra OEM AC adapter, for a total of 2 (both OEM and not pictured). One has the extension cord, one is the standard flip-plug.

Applecare is purchased for the computer and active until Jan 2017.

I do NOT have the original box, but I will take all precautions to make sure the computer makes it to you just as it left me.

Asking $1950. I'll cover shipping via USPS Priority, Insured. Paypal fees would be the responsibility of the buyer, unless paying with PP gift. Currently not looking for any trades.

Edited on Jan 05, 2015 at 12:38 PM · View previous versions

Dec 29, 2014 at 06:01 PM
jussei
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Withdrawn: Macbook Pro Retina 13" 2.8/1TB/16GB and Applecare - Top of the Line

More pictures...

Dec 30, 2014 at 09:27 PM
jussei
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Withdrawn: Macbook Pro Retina 13" 2.8/1TB/16GB and Applecare - Top of the Line

Specs, Battery, Applecare, etc...

Dec 30, 2014 at 09:29 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.