New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Lighting & Studio Techniques | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Creative Cloud problem

Weez
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Creative Cloud problem

I signed on for the photography CC plan last month. Paid the first month, and the CC desktop app only offered to download the 30 day trial for both PS and LR, so I went ahead and did that - figured that was normal.

Now I've paid the second month's installment, but the desktop app is telling me that the trial has expired. If I open LR, everything seems to be normal (except for the app status of "trial expired"), and I get no pop-up window asking for a serial. I don't know if all of LR's features are active or not, but I'm just assuming they are.

PS, however, will not open. I get a pop-up with the option to license the software. I did a search, and per the Adobe forums, I should be able to sign in to my CC account to "license" it, but after I click to sign in, the window simply changes to a screen asking for a serial number.

I've gone through the typical uninstall/reinstall stuff, including deleting a file in the OOBE folder, etc., but nothing works.

I realize that the solution will probably involve Adobe doing some things on their end, likely emailing me a serial number, but I thought I'd try here on the off-chance anybody else had this problem...and besides, Adobe's customer service is closed until tomorrow.

Dec 28, 2014 at 04:23 PM
Weez
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Creative Cloud problem

Sorry, just realized this is in the wrong forum, meant to put it in PP.

Dec 28, 2014 at 05:36 PM

FM Forums | Lighting & Studio Techniques | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.