1       2       3              7      
       end

Archive 2014 · First 1/2 hr with 100-400 MkII today

Helen Oster
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.8 #1 · p.8 #1 · First 1/2 hr with 100-400 MkII today

PetKal wrote:
This is highly unusual: the battery which I've ordered from Adorama eBay an hour or so ago, has already been shipped via UPS. What's going on with Adorama these days ? I need to have a word with Helen Oster about this.

Dec 31, 2014 at 05:17 AM
PetKal
• • • • • • •
p.8 #2 · p.8 #2 · First 1/2 hr with 100-400 MkII today

This is hard to believe, but I've had the battery ordered from Adorama eBay last night, delivered to me 1/2 hr ago by UPS.

Now, this was international shipping too, and not something sent to Kalamazoo Michigan or some such NE USA destination.

Adorama folks, with the UPS help, have set an absolute expediency record in my books with this order.....what a performance ..... bravo.

Edited on Dec 31, 2014 at 12:33 PM · View previous versions

Dec 31, 2014 at 11:01 AM
Helen Oster
• • •
p.8 #3 · p.8 #3 · First 1/2 hr with 100-400 MkII today

PetKal wrote:
This is hard to believe, but I've had the battery ordered fro Adorama eBay last night, delivered to me 1/2 hr ago by UPS.

Now, this international shipping too, and not something sent to Kalamazoo Michigan or some such NE USA destination.

Adorama folks, with the UPS help, have set an absolute expediency record in my books with this order.....what a performance ..... bravo.

Always good to hear that we are getting better at something, not going the other way!

Dec 31, 2014 at 11:04 AM
       end

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.