Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Sold: RX100 Walkera G-3S 3 axis Gimbal $250

IsaacMedford

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: RX100 Walkera G-3S 3 axis Gimbal $250

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   RX100 Walkera G-3S 3 axis Gimbal $250

Sold

Price: $250.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: Free usps priority to conus

I am selling my gimbal mostly due to the fact I just bought a new gimbal which will support both my rx100 and my new gopro which I have yet to fly. This gimbal will support the rx100II and rx100III and had a built in hdmi converter and cable. I have not figured out which wires to use for the av out yet but it is possible. As you can see the standoffs connected to the mounting plate have some scratch marks from pliers. The bolts holding the gimbal together for adjusting the balance are upgraded to stainless. There is one small screw in the bottom plate which has been stripped but it is holding fine and has never bothered me. Right now its balanced for the rx100II but can easily be balanced for the m3 with the repositioning of 6 screws. Everything in pictures is included. The usb update tool was purchased separately and will also be included. I have changed the vibration dampers out to the white dji dampers. While this gimbal is primarily intended for the walkera x800 it can be universally mounted to just about anything with the included mounting plate. The gimbal is setup fairly well but will need some fine tuning. The handheld video is the latest video of performance to expect.
Usps Priority mail is included.

Edited on Dec 24, 2014 at 02:09 PM · View previous versions

Dec 21, 2014 at 05:48 PM
matthewm
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: RX100 Walkera G-3S 3 axis Gimbal $250

Are you using a NAZA controller on your multirotor? I saw it's a three-blade. I just finished building my DJI 550 and have actually been looking for one of these, but I wasn't sure how well it would play with the RX100 (Gen 1) and the NAZA controller on my 550.

Thanks in advance,
Matthew

Dec 21, 2014 at 09:48 PM
IsaacMedford

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: RX100 Walkera G-3S 3 axis Gimbal $250

I am using a Pixhawk controller but the naza should do just fifine as well as the 550. The v1 rx100 will not be able to use live feed out because its underneath the camera. I guess you could cut a hole

Dec 21, 2014 at 09:55 PM
matthewm
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: RX100 Walkera G-3S 3 axis Gimbal $250

IsaacMedford wrote:
I am using a Pixhawk controller but the naza should do just fifine as well as the 550. The v1 rx100 will not be able to use live feed out because its underneath the camera. I guess you could cut a hole

Thanks! I'm seeing that people are modding these things to work with the V1. I'll do a little more research. I mainly was concerned about the compatibility with the NAZA.

Dec 22, 2014 at 08:12 AM
IsaacMedford

p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: RX100 Walkera G-3S 3 axis Gimbal $250

matthewm wrote:
Thanks! I'm seeing that people are modding these things to work with the V1. I'll do a little more research. I mainly was concerned about the compatibility with the NAZA.

The only thing you will need from naza is a channel for pitch adjustment, this thing has its own control board.

Dec 22, 2014 at 08:15 AM
charlieboy
• • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Sold: RX100 Walkera G-3S 3 axis Gimbal $250

Hey Isaac didn't know you were here too. I was going to send you a message over at RCgroups if the TP-100 made it safely or not.

Dec 22, 2014 at 11:48 PM
charlieboy
• • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Sold: RX100 Walkera G-3S 3 axis Gimbal $250

I was thinking of flying an rx100II or III and was looking at this model gimbal.

Dec 22, 2014 at 11:49 PM
IsaacMedford

p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Sold: RX100 Walkera G-3S 3 axis Gimbal $250

charlieboy wrote:
I was thinking of flying an rx100II or III and was looking at this model gimbal.

Charles, I picked the TP100 up at the post office yesterday, it all mounted and ready to go...but now its raining. Leaving positive feedback now. Thanks.

Dec 23, 2014 at 08:36 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.