Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Sold: Nikon 1 V3 Camera Kit without the kit lens LNIB

Julius
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon 1 V3 Camera Kit without the kit lens LNIB

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours    Nikon 1 V3 Camera Kit without the kit lens

Sold

Price: $729.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority Mail

PayPal Gift $709 shipped USPS Priority Mail.

I am the original owner, purchased this V3 camera Kit in September 2014 obviously it is still under Warranty.
I sold the kit lens since I thought it was useless anyway without any filter and Hood options (my opinion).
The Camera comes with the EVF Finder and Camera Grip as seen on the picture plus Battery and Charger and all the other accessories in the original box and packaging with the Nikon Warranty Cards for Body, EVF Finder and Grip. I have a LCD protector Film on the back which is completely bubble free and you will not even see it, but you can peel it off easily in case you do not want to protect the LCD.

The reason for selling is that I need the funds for the Nikon D810 and lenses I just purchased and cannot afford to keep every toy I have.

The Camera is in Perfect cosmetic and operational condition as New in the original Box and packaging with everything what came in the box minus the kit lens.

Extra bonus included: I will also include an extra genuine Nikon battery plus set of 2 Wasabi batteries with charger which are at least as good or better than the Nikon, a total of $80 value.

It has 1050 shutter clicks on it and I will provide the Copy of the invoice for warranty purposes.
The price includes insured Priority Mail shipping with signature requirement at the time of delivery.

Selling within Con USA only

Nikon 1 V3 Camera Kit without the kit lens

Nikon 1 V3 Camera Kit without the kit lens

Dec 16, 2014 at 10:57 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.