Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Sold: 50mm Summicron, Mamiya 6 + 75mm f/3.5, Leica M9 (Sold), 35mm Summi...

shujert
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: 50mm Summicron, Mamiya 6 + 75mm f/3.5, Leica M9 (Sold), 35mm Summicron ASPH (Sold)

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Leica M9

Sold

Price: $2,700.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority

I played the low premium, high deductible gamble and unfortunately lost My daughter had emergent surgery last week and paying the bills is going to leave me more financially exposed than I choose to be, so this beautiful equipment needs a new home.

The M9 is the best camera I've ever used, hands down. I absolutely LOVE the files from the CCD sensor and the experience of shooting a Leica is everything I imagined it would be and more.

Aside from a minor sensor cleaning, this camera needs nothing. The focusing system seems spot on to me; I get more keepers manually focusing with this camera than I used to with my previous Nikon set up. It does have some minor brassing, as well as some light scratches on the LCD. The bottom plate is still protected by the original plastic. I haven't noticed any delamination issues.

Shutter count - 9528. May go up if the sale takes awhile because it would be damn shame to let this equipment just sit.

The sale includes the camera, body cap and all original packaging and accessories.

Price includes shipping in the continental US. Please add 3% for regular Paypal. I will listen to reasonable offers, but low balls will be absolutely ignored. No trade offers, please.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Leica 35mm Summicron-M ASPH

Sold

Price: $1,750.00
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

Absolutely beautiful lens that takes tack sharp images. The lens is not 6-bit coded.

Minor dust inside the lens, but nothing that affects image quality whatsoever. No other issues with the glass.

The body has a little minor wear, as pictured. The aperture ring clicks solidly into place and the focusing ring is smooth as butter.

Sale includes the lens, lens hood, lens hood cap, front and rear caps, leather pouch and original packaging.

Price includes shipping in the continental US. Please add 3% for regular Paypal.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Leica 50mm Summicron

Sold

Price: $850.00
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks

The legend. I preferred the rendering of this lens to the 35 Cron ASPH for its classical nature. It produces just gorgeous files. The lens was professionally 6-bit coded by John Milich.

Minor dust inside the lens, but nothing that affects image quality whatsoever. No other issues with the glass.

The body has moderate wear with some paint rubbing off and some fading of the distance scale. The lens has been CLA'd so the aperture and focusing rings are perfect.

Sale includes the lens, lens hood, and front and rear caps.

Price includes shipping in the continental US. Please add 3% for regular Paypal.

Will consider trades for a Fuji 56/1.2, Fuji 14/2.8, Fuji X-Pro1, Fuji X-T1, or Nikon Df.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Mamiya 6 + 75mm f/3.5

Withdrawn

Price: $950.00
Item condition: 8 Well used - may exhibit "dings" or finish marks

Great camera that produces gorgeous files. Everything functions as expected on this camera. It's in great condition with minor wear marks on the body. The lens has minor dust on the inside, but nothing that affects image quality whatsoever.

Sale includes the camera body, lens, front lens cap and a few rolls of Portra 400.

Will consider trades for a Fuji 14/2.8, Fuji X-Pro1, or Nikon Df.

Edited on Jan 03, 2015 at 11:18 PM · View previous versions

Dec 16, 2014 at 03:25 PM
shujert
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: 50mm Summicron, Mamiya 6 + 75mm f/3.5, Leica M9 (Sold), 35mm Summicron ASPH (Sold)

Photos of the M9:

Here's a sensor check, taken at f/16. These all look like sensor dust to me, I believe delamination would show with white circles around the spots.

Edited on Dec 16, 2014 at 05:13 PM · View previous versions

Dec 16, 2014 at 03:26 PM
shujert
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: 50mm Summicron, Mamiya 6 + 75mm f/3.5, Leica M9 (Sold), 35mm Summicron ASPH (Sold)

Photos of the 35mm Summicron-M ASPH:

Dec 16, 2014 at 03:27 PM
shujert
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: 50mm Summicron, Mamiya 6 + 75mm f/3.5, Leica M9 (Sold), 35mm Summicron ASPH (Sold)

Photos of the 50mm Summicron-M, 6-bit:

Dec 16, 2014 at 03:28 PM
shujert
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: 50mm Summicron, Mamiya 6 + 75mm f/3.5, Leica M9 (Sold), 35mm Summicron ASPH (Sold)

Photos of the Mamiya 6 + 75mm f/3.5:

Dec 16, 2014 at 03:29 PM
normster

p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Sold: 50mm Summicron, Mamiya 6 + 75mm f/3.5, Leica M9 (Sold), 35mm Summicron ASPH (Sold)

Best of luck with the sale and recovery. Have a bump! (also love the m9 and 7)

Dec 16, 2014 at 03:31 PM
shujert
• • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Sold: 50mm Summicron, Mamiya 6 + 75mm f/3.5, Leica M9 (Sold), 35mm Summicron ASPH (Sold)

Much appreciated, I will probably shed a few tears when I box up this equipment.

Dec 16, 2014 at 03:36 PM
Gary Clennan
• • • • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Sold: 50mm Summicron, Mamiya 6 + 75mm f/3.5, Leica M9 (Sold), 35mm Summicron ASPH (Sold)

Shujert is a top notch person to do business with! GLWS and I hope your daughter is doing well.

Dec 16, 2014 at 03:38 PM
shujert
• • •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Sold: 50mm Summicron, Mamiya 6 + 75mm f/3.5, Leica M9 (Sold), 35mm Summicron ASPH (Sold)

Thanks, Gary. After a 5-day stint in the hospital, she's home and recovering well. She's also making up for lost time bullying her little brother around.

Dec 16, 2014 at 03:44 PM
terryxiayes
• •
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Sold: 50mm Summicron, Mamiya 6 + 75mm f/3.5, Leica M9 (Sold), 35mm Summicron ASPH (Sold)

Sorry to hear, good luck w everything!

Dec 16, 2014 at 04:15 PM
mountainrivera
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · Sold: 50mm Summicron, Mamiya 6 + 75mm f/3.5, Leica M9 (Sold), 35mm Summicron ASPH (Sold)

Tag for the m9

Dec 17, 2014 at 09:57 PM
thorne88
• • •
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · Sold: 50mm Summicron, Mamiya 6 + 75mm f/3.5, Leica M9 (Sold), 35mm Summicron ASPH (Sold)

to the top for a great seller

Dec 18, 2014 at 08:01 PM
DJLay
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #13 · p.1 #13 · Sold: 50mm Summicron, Mamiya 6 + 75mm f/3.5, Leica M9 (Sold), 35mm Summicron ASPH (Sold)

tag for feedback

Dec 29, 2014 at 05:17 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.