New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Lowepro Pro Trekker 650

K mueller
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Lowepro Pro Trekker 650

Anyone have one and curious about your thoughts on it. Looking to put my 800mm in it. Lowepro claims it will hold a 600 f4 attached to a dslr with a interior demension at 19.6"? I have my 800 combo at just shy of 21" so it is doubtful or a very tight squeeze? Just curious if anyone has done it? Thanks

Dec 10, 2014 at 07:45 PM
K mueller
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Lowepro Pro Trekker 650

Made a trip to the local camera shop and they had one in stock! Not only can it fit a 800mm plus body attached, but it could fit another right beside if you desired!

Dec 11, 2014 at 06:49 PM
werecow

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Lowepro Pro Trekker 650

Sorry to necro this thread, but i have a Trekker 600 (previous version of this bag) and it just doesnt fit in a 1D with a 600 F4 attached as per the OP dimensions quoted.
They claimed it'd fit in the first version, and i wondered if the top end will bend around that lens and body combo to fit in the 650? The 400 F4 + body looks to fill the bag up in the photos above!

It seemed like it wouldn't fit in the trekker 600 because the zipper wouldn't zip up with the top of the bag distended, like my other bags will do a bit.

If it doesn't yet again, it's pretty poor form on the part of Lowepro to put out 2 bags in a row that basically lie to you in it's main abilities.

Jul 28, 2015 at 07:41 PM
onesickpuppy
• • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Lowepro Pro Trekker 650

werecow......I may be wrong on this....BUT....look again at the LONG lens on the right

It may have a "400" cap on it....but the body design and length indicate its a 800

Jul 29, 2015 at 10:51 AM
werecow

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Lowepro Pro Trekker 650

Ah thankyou onesickpuppy! Yes it's definitely not the 400.

I'll have to try find a store that has one now or maybe order from Amazon to make the return easier.

Jul 29, 2015 at 01:32 PM

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.