Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Withdrawn: iPhone 5s iPhone 5 Lunatik Taktik Extreme Case $33 Shipped

Jim Servies
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: iPhone 5s iPhone 5 Lunatik Taktik Extreme Case $33 Shipped

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   iPhone 5s iPhone 5 Case - Lunatik Taktik Extreme Case $33 Shipped

Withdrawn

Price: $33.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority

Bought this case for my iPhone 5s last month but decided on a different case. Since I opened the case to check fit I can't advertise it as new but it's as close to new as you'll find. All I did was open the packaging, set my phone in it then put it back in the packaging. I decided to try a different case for my new phone. The Taktik Extreme's are almost indestructible. I've had these on two different iPhones and like the ruggedness and durability.

Check the price of what Lunatik asks for this case.

Here's a link to a product description. The case you'll receive looks / performs exactly like the description in the link.

https://www.lunatik.com/products/iphone-5s/taktik-extreme

Paypal & USPS Priority Shipping Included. Check my feedback for references.

Dec 10, 2014 at 11:07 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.