Sports Corner Rules
Sports Corner Resource

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · 2the devision Floorball Sweden

RubenL
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · 2the devision Floorball Sweden

I love to shoot floorball, it's fast, chalenging to find the ball, and you constantly have the opportunity to take a nice shot, Neverteless, i still waiting to shoot the shot that makes me self amazed

Here are att lease my best shots from last game shot with the Sigma 120-300 2.8 and the 135mm 2.0

Dec 08, 2014 at 03:42 PM
bpalermini
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · 2the devision Floorball Sweden

You've got some realy nice shots there. Five is the winner for me. I'm in the same boat as far as looking for the big wow photo from my work.

Dec 08, 2014 at 04:53 PM
Yucca
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · 2the devision Floorball Sweden

You have done good job Ruben. #5 is the best.

Dec 09, 2014 at 07:40 AM
RubenL
• •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · 2the devision Floorball Sweden

Thanks a lot, and bpalermini, Pactive makes perfect so we have to keer shooting

I noticed sport pictures are having a lot of details these days, even i do not like it that much in women sports.
I was playing with some settings in post productions today, if you can chose between contrast or detail, witch one would you take?

Dec 10, 2014 at 08:20 AM
gschlact
• • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · 2the devision Floorball Sweden

Ruben, thanks for sharing.
In your last pair, I prefer the detail. IMHO, the extra contrasty at best works when used in a corresponding setting, attitude, lighting etc. Moment.

By the way, can you explain why all the floor ball sticks are Lefty?

Dec 10, 2014 at 10:20 AM
RubenL
• •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · 2the devision Floorball Sweden

thanks for your opinion.

And about the lefty sticks, i do not know, most right handed players like to play with a lefty stick, i also prefair to puch with a lefty stick as a right handed player, but there is no rule that it will be that way for all right hand players. when you play with a lefty stick, you push with your left hand, and aim with your right hand.

and btw, they do now all have that, just the ones i showed :P the girl in the background here is using a right stick :P

Dec 10, 2014 at 11:05 AM

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.