Username  

FM Forum Rules
Nature & Wildlife Posting Guidelines

FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · first post

Shox_13

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · first post

Hello everyone. This is my first post on here. I've bought several items off here before and have followed you all on this forum for several years (spent most of my college class on fredmiranda on my iPad instead of listening)
I have been on the road filming, guiding, and doing shoots since late august this year and I have been wanting to post up a few from my travels. I'm looking for some feedback on these as I would like to hear what some of your experienced thoughts are. Please be honest, as i have thick skin...I'm sure you all aren't as harsh as 20,000 opposing fans yelling at me

I have the watermark in the center of these photos as I have published most on my instagram page or some of the company pages I have been doing work for. Disregard the placement.

This is Gus my 10month old project. He's coming along, I think he will mature into a solid duck dog. He has patience, the greatest attribute.

This was a bittersweet image. I've spent over 150+ hrs this year in a tree stand bowhunting or filming so far this year. I had taken a morning off to go work the dog and chase ducks. Of course it turned out to be an epic foggy morning and the bucks were running wild through the hills. This image to me is what is burned inside my head the other 10 months i'm not bowhunting.

This was earlier this month on the day after one of the most impressive migration days I've ever witnessed. I was filming and working in western Ks and was able to see Cheyenne Bottoms NWR go from 50,000 birds to nearly 250,000+. This group of birds was heading nearly 20 miles away to an area to dry feed with another 25,000 birds. It was a great show.

This was the same morning a little while later after I photographed the 8pt in the river bottom. This was another impressive buck. He was fending off 2 other 2.5yr old bucks from his hot doe. I watched them hoping he would come inside 100yds but they never did. Just a little to far for my 70-200 i had with me .

Dec 01, 2014 at 10:09 PM
morris
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · first post

Welcome to FM. Nice job with the snow geese and the dear in the fog

Morris

Dec 01, 2014 at 10:24 PM
canon.eos30d
• • • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · first post

Very nice images. Welcome to FM.

- Tam

Dec 01, 2014 at 10:31 PM
birdied
• • • • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · first post

Welcome ! Nice shots. Neat reflection in the dogs eyes.

You may wish to post your images just a bit smaller

Birdie

Dec 01, 2014 at 10:34 PM
surfnron
• • • • • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · first post

Welcome to Fm. 3 is nice, but the rest are not showing now ~ Ron

Dec 01, 2014 at 10:39 PM
Lightsearcher
• • • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · first post

Very nice first post, love the lat shot.

Welcome to FM and thank you for sharing your pictures.

Marcelo

Dec 01, 2014 at 11:51 PM

FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.