Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Bought: Fujifilm X100S

Kuan
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Bought: Fujifilm X100S

X100S

Bought

Price: $0.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new

Looking for a good condition Fuji X100S preferably in Black.
I am located in Vancouver Island B.C. Canada so you must be willing to ship here.

Your price should be realistic given the release of the X100T and current new price of the X100S. For example, Abes of Maine has the X100S for $699USD. Just sayin'...

I have good feedback here. I don't have a paypal account but can pay your paypal by credit card.

Thank you.

Nov 30, 2014 at 02:19 AM
bgates
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Bought: Fujifilm X100S

I have no intention to be the pricing police, but just so you know, the Abe's price is for the non-US warranty import model.

Nov 30, 2014 at 06:57 AM
Zontar

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Bought: Fujifilm X100S

bgates wrote:
I have no intention to be the pricing police, but just so you know, the Abe's price is for the non-US warranty import model.

According to Fuji USA, the warranty for a camera (or any item) is only to the original purchaser. So any Fuji camera sold from a U.S. buyer to seller here has no warranty... Fuji USA can honor the balance of a warranty on a used item at their sole discretion.

So, also not being pricing police, you can get a new camera with no warranty for $699, it follows that a used one should be cheaper per the original poster. Additionally, while the original posters from Canada, Fuji Canada has similar warranty policies to Fuji USA. Actually the OP could face the hurdle of no warranty because a camera here would be used and come from outside of Canada. While I understand why they do this, it doesn't help us when it comes to resale unless the buyer is ignorant and assumes warranty coverage when there really is none.

Edited on Nov 30, 2014 at 11:41 AM · View previous versions

Nov 30, 2014 at 09:48 AM
lee71959

p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Bought: Fujifilm X100S

Isn't Abes of Maine basically a bait-and-switch operation that takes forever to actually ship you the non-US camera if you don't "upgrade" to the US version for full price (+ try to high pressure sell you their own overpriced warranty)?

Looked into the website after the initial post on this thread and then saw the terrible Yelp reviews. Anyone here have a good experience with this site?

Nov 30, 2014 at 11:06 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.