Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Sold: PRICE DROPS- BMPCC/Metabones BMPCC speedbooster Nikon mount

Briwil
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: PRICE DROPS- BMPCC/Metabones BMPCC speedbooster Nikon mount

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera

Sold

Price: $520.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: USPS priority mail

Along with the speedbooster that I'm not using enough is the camera I'm not using enough. Includes the lens that was recently made compatible with the camera through a firmware update, one of the few that has Panasonic Power OIS.
Camera is in great shape, one or two tiny nicks on metal frame, but really good condition. It was sent in to Blackmagic went I first got it in the fall of 2013 to make sure calibration was ok.
Also includes the orig box for the camera, four BM brand batteries, a third-party charger, and a generic loupe.

Price includes priority shipping to the continental US.
PayPal gift pls, or add 3%.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Panasonic Lumix G X Vario PZ 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 Power O.I.S. Lens

Sold

Price: $100.00

In great shape, this lens now works well with the pocket camera thanks to a firmware update on the camera. One of the few lens for the camera that uses Panasonic's newer POWER OIS.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Metabones BMPCC speedbooster Nikon mount

Sold

Price: $280.00

Not using my camera enough to justify having this adaptor anymore, so I'm letting it go. In mint condition, includes the original box.

Edited on Nov 30, 2014 at 11:05 PM · View previous versions

Nov 27, 2014 at 06:45 PM
kilgore

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: PRICE DROPS- BMPCC/Metabones BMPCC speedbooster Nikon mount

you've got PM. thanks.

Nov 30, 2014 at 08:27 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.