Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Nikon lenses for sale...

jeremymeier
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Nikon lenses for sale...

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Nikon 24mm f/2.8D

Price: $200.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: seller pays shipping to lower 48 states.

Nikon 24mm f/2.8D AF lens in good condition. There are marks on the barrel from use, but the glass is excellent and the lens operates as it should. Overall condition due to the marks I would put it at an 8.5/10. Images from this lens are sharp as to be expected! Front and rear caps are not Nikon, I believe I have the box for this lens but not 100% sure.

Asking $200 shipped to lower 48 states only. obo. Buyer to pay PP fees or send as "gift".

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Nikon 100mm f/2.8 Series E MF

Price: $100.00
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

Nikon 100mm f/2.8 "E" series lens in beautiful condition! This lens is the other hidden gem among the nikon line along with the 50mm f/1.8 "E" series lens. Beautiful bokeh, sharp even wide open this lens is perfect for anyone who loves using MF glass or any mirrorless system camera. You won't find a nicer condition copy of this lens, made in Japan.

Asking $100 shipped to lower 48 states. Buyer to pay PP fees or send as "gift".

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Nikon 24-85mm f/2.8-4D AF lens w/hood.

Price: $100.00
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks

Nikon 24-85mm f/2.8-4D AF lens in beautiful physical condition. This lens needs to be services so I am selling it priced accordingly. The exposure is accurate in all zoom ranges up to about f/8, then from f/8 on up through f/22 the lens overexposes. This is due to the aperture blades not closing down fast enough. I cannot see any oil on the blades, and if you move the aperture lever on the back of the lens the blades do fully open and close but not with the same "snap" that a newer lens would have. It is not rough or anything, just feels "soft". I assume there is a spring mechanism that is likely out of adjustment or in need or replacement to get the blades to close faster. Again, they do not feel "sticky" or rough in movement. I have contacted a few repair houses including Nikon and any lens repair to this degree is a flat service charge of about $160 in most places.

Due to the repair cost, I am asking $100 for this lens, which should be a great value after repair as many are selling used in the $350 range plus shipping. This should get you an excellent lens at a very good price! Like I said, it operates wonderfully from f/2.8-8 range though.

buyer to pay PP fees of send as "gift", seller to pay shipping to lower 48 states.

Edited on Nov 26, 2014 at 01:25 PM · View previous versions

Nov 26, 2014 at 09:16 AM
jeremymeier
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Nikon lenses for sale...

Just as a side note, I no longer own a Nikon camera so this is the reason I am selling these lenses...

Nov 26, 2014 at 09:19 AM
Robert E
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Nikon lenses for sale...

Inquiry PM sent

Nov 26, 2014 at 11:20 AM
lovegovapvn

p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Nikon lenses for sale...

the 24-85mm, Do you still have it. Sell it to me if you can, my email is [email protected]

Nov 26, 2014 at 12:48 PM
jeremymeier
• •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Nikon lenses for sale...

Sorry, the lenses have all sold.

Nov 26, 2014 at 01:26 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.