Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Withdrawn: Sold Items --> J3 Body, 10-30, FT1

mmurph
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: Sold Items --> J3 Body, 10-30, FT1

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon 1 J3 Body, 10-30, 30-110, FT1 Kit - $425 - EXCELLENT+

Withdrawn

Price: $95.00
Payment method: PayPal with fees, PayPal Gift, Chase QuickPay, Money Order
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Includes FedEx Ground or USPS Priority within Cont USA

All items are in Excellent+/Mint- condition. The J3 body, 10-30 mm lens, and 30-110 lens were bought as Nikon USA refurbished items. The FT1 was purchased used, it is in Excellent condition.

I put a total of about 589 images on the J3 body, mostly testing it for wildlife usage. The 10-30 mm and 30-110 were used for some testing, but I took the majority of the images with a Nikon 70-20 VR II lens (that lens is sold.)

I am selling this kit because I bought a Canon 7DII and a Sigma 120-300 2.8 Sport for wildlife use, and I can't afford to maintain both a Canon and Nikon system.

+++

Price includes FedEx Ground or USPS Priority shipping within the continental US. Please add 3% for regular PayPal fees.

This is a great deal, and a chance to get all of the pieces of a Nikon 1 kit to get you started at a great price. One allocation of the cost for each piece in the kit, based on best selling price:

Items:

* Nikon 1 J3 body with 10-30 mm: $150 -- SOLD --

* Nikon 1 30-110 mm: White - $95 shipped

* Nikon 1 FT1 adapter: Black - $150 --- SOLD ---

This would also make a great started kit for you to add a Nikon 1 V1 or V2 body to in the future, to be able to shoot with 2 bodies. The J3 has the same 14 MP sensor as the V2.

Enthusiasts love these cameras for their small size and incredible auto-focus system. They make an excellent supplement to a larger Nikon body for wildlife in particular.

There is a long thread in the Nikon forum with some beautiful sample images from this system:

https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1298027

+++

I will try to get pictures of the items posted, but I had to tear apart my "studio" setup to do a location shoot tomorrow. It may take me a few days to get my studio put back together.

I can do a complete description of each piece if you want to buy this, and will describe any marks that I see.

+++

In addition to my feedback here, I have 140+ positive at eBay with no negatives under my user ID: mmurph

I have been registered there since 1998. I have been on FM since 2003.

Please send me a PM with any questions.

Thanks!
Michael

Edited on Dec 14, 2014 at 12:03 PM · View previous versions

Nov 22, 2014 at 03:05 PM
Norm Shapiro
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Withdrawn: Sold Items --> J3 Body, 10-30, FT1

PM sent

Nov 26, 2014 at 10:47 AM
shenent

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Withdrawn: Sold Items --> J3 Body, 10-30, FT1

PM sent.

Nov 27, 2014 at 11:27 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.