FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · LR Support for D750 Now

MRomine
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · LR Support for D750 Now

http://nikonrumors.com/2014/11/19/adobe-lightroom-5-7-released-with-nikon-d750-support.aspx/

Nov 19, 2014 at 12:04 PM
Prettym1k3
• • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · LR Support for D750 Now

I red this, and I am happy.

Now, if VSCO would release their support for the D750 in their Packs 01, 02, 03, 04, and 05, I would be a happy photographacamper.

Nov 19, 2014 at 02:29 PM
Nikon_14
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · LR Support for D750 Now

Ugh. One less excuse to not upgrade now.

Nov 19, 2014 at 02:33 PM
MRomine
• • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · LR Support for D750 Now

Prettym1k3 wrote:

Now, if VSCO would release their support for the D750 in their Packs 01, 02, 03, 04, and 05, I would be a happy photographacamper.

, you CAN be a happy photographer without Vsco, really.

Nov 19, 2014 at 02:34 PM
LeeSimms
• • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · LR Support for D750 Now

meanwhile (cue dramatic sting) ... shutter gate

Nov 19, 2014 at 09:18 PM
supermario343
• • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · LR Support for D750 Now

Prettym1k3 wrote:

Whats your favorite pack to use? Just curious

Nov 19, 2014 at 09:46 PM
Prettym1k3
• • • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · LR Support for D750 Now

MRomine wrote:
, you CAN be a happy photographer without Vsco, really.

Listen. I get it. Everyone hates VSCO. And because you hate it, you are superior to everyone else. Good for all of you. You're all brilliant, and talented without it. You're also hilarious in the comments about not liking it. Yay. Wonderful. Yippee. I'm jumping out of my skin with joy for all of you. But seriously. The comments are getting old and tired. Really. Can we lay it to rest?

For me it's not a trend. It was a look I was attempting to duplicate for a long time. This is a tool I use. And this should be the end of the discussion, but...

Maybe YOU can be happy without out, but I can't. I love the processing that VSCO helps me achieve. I like the look. I love that it took my editing from 12-15 hours down to 3-4 hours for a full and complete wedding and provides consistency. Sometimes I tweak the edit. In fact, I'd say 95% of the time I tweak the edit. But sometimes I don't. If if I like the image in it's final form, regardless of what means I use to get it there, and I am happy, and my clients are happy then it's a win all around.

I know it's not for everyone, and no one quite understands the VSCO hate like I do. I see it all the time from this forum to others. But the constant "VSCO sucks" comments do nothing. Editing is a personal taste. Don't like it? Good for you. But you telling me things like "you CAN be a happy photographer with VSCO, really" is like me telling you that you can't be happy without it. It's subjective.

Edited on Nov 20, 2014 at 12:48 PM · View previous versions

Nov 20, 2014 at 12:37 PM
Prettym1k3
• • • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · LR Support for D750 Now

supermario343 wrote:
Whats your favorite pack to use? Just curious

I still fine Pack 01 to be the most user friendly, and provide the look I love. But when I started editing with Visual Supply Co tools back in late 2011 (I think) that's all they had. I also used to run them, and be done. I'm often times making tweaks and changes to the images quite regularly now, whereas I never used to do that.

I love Fuji 800z++, and I love Fuji400+. I also love Portra, from time to time. For B&W's I like the 3000b and the Ilford HP5+. I've been experimenting with Pack 06 lately because it's the only pack that's out that has profiles for the D750, and that's been really fun, lately.

VSCO just does what I need it to. Some edits are definitely NOT my style, but some definitely are.

I also have friends who work for VSCO. And that's another reason why I love this company. They take care of their employees, and love to support them with further education, generous salary, benefits, and time off to spend with family. I like supporting and using products from a company that does that. Gives me the warm and fuzzies.

Nov 20, 2014 at 12:44 PM
MRomine
• • • •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · LR Support for D750 Now

Prettym1k3 wrote:
Listen. I get it. Everyone hates VSCO. And because you hate it, you are superior to everyone else. Good for all of you. You're all brilliant, and talented without it. You're also hilarious in the comments about not liking it. Yay. Wonderful. Yippee. I'm jumping out of my skin with joy for all of you. But seriously. The comments are getting old and tired. Really. Can we lay it to rest?

I think you might have read far more into my comment than was ever in any way intended. I don't hate you or Vsco it was simply a little play on your words. I think it can be cool. I used to do some thing similar a few years back but just got tired of it, plus everyone in my neck of the woods is now doing it.

Nov 20, 2014 at 02:09 PM
supermario343
• • •
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · LR Support for D750 Now

Prettym1k3 wrote:
I still fine Pack 01 to be the most user friendly, and provide the look I love. But when I started editing with Visual Supply Co tools back in late 2011 (I think) that's all they had. I also used to run them, and be done. I'm often times making tweaks and changes to the images quite regularly now, whereas I never used to do that.

I love Fuji 800z++, and I love Fuji400+. I also love Portra, from time to time. For B&W's I like the 3000b and the Ilford HP5+. I've been experimenting with Pack 06 lately because it's
...Show more

Appreciate the feedback and opinion. Thanks bud!

Nov 20, 2014 at 03:38 PM

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.