Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Sold: Canon 1Ds Mark II / EF600mm 1:4L IS USM - 1/5 Scale Model

Will Swetnam

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon 1Ds Mark II / EF600mm 1:4L IS USM - 1/5 Scale Model

Rare Canon 1Ds Mark II / EF600mm 1:4L IS USM - 1/5 Scale Model

Sold

Price: $80.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: I'll ship USPS Priority included in the price... pay actual diff for upgrade in shipping or to add insurance.

Yup - this is a must have for any Canon shooter - a 1/5 scale model of an EOS-1Ds Mark II mounted on a 600mm f/4 lens. All in a plastic display case ready to look great on your desk.

The detail is amazing on this: the base has a magnet in it to hold the carry foot of the 600mm f/4 lens. Similarly, the camera is held on to the lens with a magnet so you can take them apart. The focus ring moves on the lens and the rubber bits have a rubbery feel/look to them. The switches for AF mode, stabilization, etc are all there on the lens, along with a detailed "plate" on the top of the lens.

The body is also similarly detailed; displays are very detailed with appropriate look to the mode buttons, back/top displays, switches, dials, and even the silver dots in the hot shoe.

I like that the file number on the back display reads 2006 - the year that this model was made to commemorate the production of the 30 millionth EF lens. You'll not be disappointed by the quality/detail!

I picked a few up a number of years ago and forgot that I still had one I'd not given away as a gift. This has never been on display or out of the box longer than to check it over when I first got it and to take the photos for this posting.

This one has all the original packing material, but does have the shown tear in the box... seem to recall there was tape on this from the way the guy I bought it from years ago had packaged it.

Too bad I can't put quotes around the word "equipment" in the condition... as it is only a model... (chuckle)

$80 or best offer... includes PP fees + USPS Priority Mail Shipping - ships to US only (maybe Canada too - if you pay the difference in shipping and don't mind me declaring it at the sale price less shipping, etc on the custom forms).

Thanks for looking!

© Will Swetnam 2014

Model on base

© Will Swetnam 2014

Body separates from lens - held in place w/ magnets...

© Will Swetnam 2014

Detailed 600mm f/4 lens...

© Will Swetnam 2014

Detailed camera body as well...

© Will Swetnam 2014

Tape tear on original box.

Nov 19, 2014 at 12:45 AM
Will Swetnam

p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Canon 1Ds Mark II / EF600mm 1:4L IS USM - 1/5 Scale Model

Pending payment...

Nov 19, 2014 at 05:55 PM
hiker1953

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Canon 1Ds Mark II / EF600mm 1:4L IS USM - 1/5 Scale Model

I really appreciate how quickly Will was to respond and get the deal done. A very satisfying experience.

Nov 19, 2014 at 06:24 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.