FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3      
       end

Archive 2014 · ... IMHO ... 7DII ...

timgangloff
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.4 #1 · p.4 #1 · ... IMHO ... 7DII ...

big country...thank you. I have said the same thing. I am confused as to why you sent yours to Canon instead of returning it though. I will be curious to hear what was wrong with yours and maybe a whole batch of them were screwed up, or maybe just a few, but I can tell you mine was not good.

I returned mine and ended up getting a 1dx (used, but nearly new) on the B&S forum here. Suddenly, I am can shoot things in focus again. ;-)

Nov 17, 2014 at 02:54 PM
PetKal
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.4 #2 · p.4 #2 · ... IMHO ... 7DII ...

The question of real interest here is: what's causing the AF problem ? A random defect in a few camera units, or a systemic defect which affects many/all units ?
(Systemic defects can usually be traced to fabrication problems or even design flaws.)

Nov 17, 2014 at 03:57 PM
PetKal
• • • • • • •
p.4 #3 · p.4 #3 · ... IMHO ... 7DII ...

Photonadave wrote:
Yea! I knew from another thread this morning where beer was mentioned that there must be a party going on somewhere around here!

As long as our good bud Jefferson keeps posting his motivational topics, there will also be a party on this board.

Nov 17, 2014 at 04:00 PM
big country
• • • •
p.4 #4 · p.4 #4 · ... IMHO ... 7DII ...

I purchased mine from Camera Canada. Sending it back to canada is a headache I don't want to deal with.

If i had bought it in the states, i probably would've still sent it to canon.

Reasoning, I don't want to deal with the merry go round of defective cameras as from what I am reading, it's just not me experiencing this.

Nov 17, 2014 at 04:52 PM
molson
• • • • • • •
p.4 #5 · p.4 #5 · ... IMHO ... 7DII ...

jcunwired wrote:
Sigh. 3 pages and it hasn't been mentioned yet. And I popped popcorn even. OK, here we go!

DxOMark scores...

Are you referring to "That '70's Show"?

Nov 17, 2014 at 05:00 PM
IndyFab
• • • • •
p.4 #6 · p.4 #6 · ... IMHO ... 7DII ...

Gunzorro wrote:
There's a guy named "Bianchi" there who's stealing your concept almost word for word, or vice versa, or whatever! It's hard to read with all the whining on that thread! Almost slipped in a big puddle of tears!

I didn't realize this FM thread would have so much entertainment value!

That guy Bianchi would be me, (my wife's bike) and IndyFab (my bike).. Hope that clears things up for you

My comment is fact not concept, with others commenting the same, and you can add in focus issues as well. Pretty interesting you make fun, and call it entertainment with your comment, when folks are having issues, but not unexpected on the net.

Edited on Nov 21, 2014 at 08:38 PM · View previous versions

Nov 17, 2014 at 07:24 PM
big country
• • • •
p.4 #7 · p.4 #7 · ... IMHO ... 7DII ...

Indy Fab, I've owned Crown Jewel, Deluxe, & Ti Deluxe. Went to the factory 2x when it was in Sommerville, MA

Nov 17, 2014 at 08:16 PM
IndyFab
• • • • •
p.4 #8 · p.4 #8 · ... IMHO ... 7DII ...

big country wrote:
Indy Fab, I've owned Crown Jewel, Deluxe, & Ti Deluxe. Went to the factory 2x when it was in Sommerville, MA

Cool Big Country.. I own the Crown Jewel with carbon sit stays, its a Ti . Rides smooth as butter. Also own a Serotta, Legend Ti, similar ride.

By the way, good luck with your 7DII

Nov 17, 2014 at 08:22 PM
NCAndy
• • •
p.4 #9 · p.4 #9 · ... IMHO ... 7DII ...

I had a Crown Jewel all Ti IF purchased in 2004, but reluctantly sold it a couple years ago. Now I have only carbon bikes, Specialized Tarmac SWorks, Parlee Z4 and a Specialized Epic Marathon 29er.

Oh, I also had a IF Deluxe steel mtb, 26" that I also sold, to a friend a couple years ago.

Nov 17, 2014 at 09:02 PM
big country
• • • •
p.4 #10 · p.4 #10 · ... IMHO ... 7DII ...

I use work in a shop, then i started repping for KHS bicycles and Titus Cycles (Racer X was an amazing bike), now i work just for KHS Bicycles as well as being full time photographer.

all bikes i have are from them.

Thanks for the luck, maybe i will do a guessing game on when i'll get my camera back and give out a prize to the person closest.

Nov 17, 2014 at 09:08 PM
1       2       3      
       end

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3      
       end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.