Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · FS: Olympus E-3 with HLD-4, RRS BOE3-L, 8 batteries, 7 CF cards, Adapters

Albino_BlacMan
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Olympus E-3 with HLD-4, RRS BOE3-L, 8 batteries, 7 CF cards, Adapters

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Olympus E-3 with HLD-4, RRS BOE3-L, 8 batteries, 7 CF cards, Adapters

Available

Price: $450.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8 Well used - may exhibit "dings" or finish marks
Shipping instructions: CanadaPost

My conditions: For items which don’t include shipping (usually the cheap stuff), shipping is usually $20 - $25 (to Canada or the USA) so buy a bunch of stuff to make it worthwhile. I accept most payment methods. All prices are negotiable and I'm happy to do package deals. If any of my prices don’t reflect what everyone else is asking please PM and so I can fix it. I like to keep communications quick so if I don’t hear back from you 48 hours after I send a PM/email than I reserve the right to sell the item to a different buyer. I have positive feedback on Fourthirdsphoto, FredMiranda, Pentax forums and GetDPI as Albino_BlacMan and on eBay as ctp046.

Olympus E-3 with HLD-4, RRS BOE3-L, 8 batteries, 7 CF cards, Adapters
Price: $450 shipped (Very Open to Offers)
Shutter: 33105 clicks
AF: Fast and accurate
Meter: Accurate
Viewfinder/Screen: Viewfinder is clean and clear, the rear screen has a few light scratches but nothing that can be seen when using the camera normally (i.e. composing on the rear screen) Note: that the marks on screen visible in the image are just because I didn’t do a good job cleaning it.
Cosmetics: Very nice. Some light paint loss on the hotshoe. Maybe some small marks here and there if you look closely but no major dings or dents.
Accessories: Front cap, hot shoe covers, charger, 8 batteries (4 Olympus, 4 Pearstone), RRS L-plate (BOE3-L) ,7 CF cards (all 8gb SanDisk), Pelican case that holds 4 CF cards, Pentax K to 4/3 adapter, Olympus RM-1, Olympus RM-CB1
Note: this camera went in for a cleaning about a year ago so it's in awesome working condition.

Edited on Nov 27, 2014 at 08:52 AM · View previous versions

Nov 15, 2014 at 08:53 PM
hide1000
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FS: Olympus E-3 with HLD-4, RRS BOE3-L, 8 batteries, 7 CF cards, Adapters

pm'd

Nov 18, 2014 at 02:35 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.