Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · KUIU Icon 7200 Ultralight Mountain Hunting Pack as a Camera Backpack

jeetsukumaran
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · KUIU Icon 7200 Ultralight Mountain Hunting Pack as a Camera Backpack

Folks,

There was another thread on backpack recommendations, but I thought I would post this separately.

Just came across this:

#

http://store.kuiu.com/

I do not hunt (with anything apart from a camera, that is), so I cannot speak to its utility for that purpose. But there are quite a few features on that pack that are very attractive for photographers, and, I dare say, superior to in design to my fstop Satori. Since the ICU is module, presumably one could just use these (or any other camera bag or padding) inside.

What I like:

- the full (or partial) opening of the main pack
- the versatility of the side pockets: full or partial or "tunnel" type opening of the side packs
- carbon fiber frame
- the broader range of capacities
- the much higher level of modularity

What the Satori has I wish this one had:

- MOLLE

I cannot find weight/height specs. I would like the bag to be able to fit carry-on requirements (or come close, as the Satori does).

Nov 14, 2014 at 03:15 PM
killersnowman
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · KUIU Icon 7200 Ultralight Mountain Hunting Pack as a Camera Backpack

Wow i have no experience with this brand but the pack looks great

http://ireviewgear.com/backpacks/kuiu-icon-7200-back-pack-review

Nov 15, 2014 at 11:09 PM

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.