Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Sold: (CAN/US) Reduced! Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 L IS USM lens

benns001
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: (CAN/US) Reduced! Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 L IS USM lens

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon 100-400

Sold

Price: $900.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: buyer pays shipping

SOLD! I am the original owner of this lens. The date code is UU0315, so it was manufactured in March 2006.

The glass is perfect, the body has a small scratch and a very small amount of paint wear around the outermost edge of the zoom tension ring (see photos). The hood is scuffed, but not beat up.

Zoom (push-pull) and manual focus (twist) both operate smoothly, as does the zoom tension adjustment ring. There is a very small amount of dust inside the lens, which of course has no effect on IQ. When operated with excellent long lens technique, it produces excellent results.

Comes with Canon lens and mount caps, Canon silver zippered lens bag with strap (never used), and the original box.

Asking price reduced to $900US. Buyer pays Paypal fees and shipping. The lens is located in Castlegar BC. I prefer to use Canada Post/USPS because they are painless and there are no brokerage fees to cross the border.

Interested Canadians please contact me via PM for a price in Canadian dollars.

© benns001 2014

© benns001 2014

© benns001 2014

© benns001 2014

© benns001 2014

Edited on Dec 05, 2014 at 10:05 AM · View previous versions

Nov 13, 2014 at 10:25 PM
CVickery
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: (CAN/US) Reduced! Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 L IS USM lens

Feedback

Dec 05, 2014 at 09:42 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.