Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Leica & Alternative Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Cool lens set for iPhones, including Sixes.

uhoh7
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Cool lens set for iPhones, including Sixes.

I guess some of the great shooters just use one lens, but not being great myself, I like to travel well armed

Someday my iPhone 6 plus will show, and I might need to try one of these:

" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">PUZZLOOK LENS SET FOR IPHONES

but they need some good names:

puzzilux
puzzicron
puzzirit

or?

Nov 10, 2014 at 09:57 PM
TheEmrys
• • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Cool lens set for iPhones, including Sixes.

Pretty cool. I think if I were going to mess with interchangeable lenses, I might just go for Sony QX thingy. But there will be people that this will appeal to.

Nov 10, 2014 at 10:14 PM
millsart
• • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Cool lens set for iPhones, including Sixes.

Pretty cool looking set

Likely could have a lot of fun with those and take images that would at least hold up to web resolution (which is likely all most people use an iPhone for)

Be kind of fun having a pocket fisheye lens, just for those stadium and other "hey look where I am" type shots to share on FB

Nov 11, 2014 at 09:50 AM
OpticalFlow
• •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Cool lens set for iPhones, including Sixes.

to me it simply looks like more rubbish to trash the planet with ... simply a novelty gimmick that will probably not be used once purchased

Nov 11, 2014 at 10:03 AM
millsart
• • • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Cool lens set for iPhones, including Sixes.

OpticalFlow wrote:
to me it simply looks like more rubbish to trash the planet with ... simply a novelty gimmick that will probably not be used once purchased

For some, but then the said could be said for about half the lens I've bought which I hardly ever use.....

I know some friends that have some lens attachments for the phones and that actually use them quite a bit, preferring to work exclusively with their phones.

For those people could be a good buy, though your right, I think probably lots will buy it thinking it sounds fun and then never use it after the newness wears off

Nov 11, 2014 at 10:25 AM
uhoh7
• • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Cool lens set for iPhones, including Sixes.

OpticalFlow wrote:

you sound like me sometimes. Pretty much everything to come out of a factory since 1900 is rubbish trashing the planet today, with a few exceptions

But at 140USD it's a pricy gimmick for many users, so I'd say a good portion of those buyers will at least give the thing a good test.

Worth selling if you don't use it, so we should see them on the bay for 40 bucks by spring. Maybe I'll find one then

Also I don't think you give any credit for imagination. Great way to change lenses. Wish my M9 was like that

I won't even bring up the Canon FD mount.

Nov 11, 2014 at 11:03 AM
matthewm
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Cool lens set for iPhones, including Sixes.

But, will it fit in my skinny jeans?

Nov 11, 2014 at 04:37 PM

FM Forums | Leica & Alternative Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.