Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Withdrawn: Canon 270EX Flash Flip Bracket Tilt Cord

BPochman
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: Canon 270EX Flash Flip Bracket Tilt Cord

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon 270EX Flash Pouch Off Cam Tilt Cord Small Flip Bracket Diffuser

Withdrawn

Price: $100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: Price Net to me - shipping by Priority Mail to Continental US only

This Flash System comprises the following:

1. Canon 270EX flash that is in good shape and works perfectly
2. Heavily modified (made very compact and light) Stroboframe flip bracket
3. Lightweight off camera cord with a tilting head for Canon ETTL II (5 pin).
4, Stofen type snap-on diffuser for 270EX.
5. Handy custom veltex pouch for 270EX.

Note: Camera and Lens NOT included, but shown for reference only.

I like to work on and upgrade photo gear, and put this together back when I had my G12. What I like about it is that it also worked well on my 60D and now on my 70D. There is about 1-1.5" adjustment in the vertical arm, so it also works fine for big flash units (I used it with a 580EXII) and can be adjusted for different cameras.

The only reason I'm selling it is that I just got a 320EX flash and a new flash flip bracket.

The off camera cord is really great with this flash because it is so light, with quite thin and flexible coiled wire, and the flash head bracket tilts up or down to make it easy to perfectly place the flash head. There is a piece of one-wrap velcro on the vertical arm of the bracket that holds the cord in place.

The flash, cord, and bracket is shown on my Canon SL1 with a 18-55mm STM lens (the camera/lens is for reference only and not included) so you can get some idea of what it looks like and how it works.

The flip bracket is a bit beat up, as I have used it for quite a while and modified it more than a few times. That said, it is very solid and works perfectly. It also has a 1/4" hole on the bottom and so it can be mounted on a tripod or stand. I attached a small Arca compatible clamp there.

It's biggest advantage is that whole rig can be easily carried in most bags as it takes up very little space. The bracket itself is about 8" x 4" x 1" in a "C" shape, and it weighs 7.3 ounces. The cord when folded with the heads nested is about 3" x 2" x 1" and weighs 2.3 ounces.

By the way, I use Sanyo Eneloop 2nd Generation NiMH batteries in my flash units, and highly recommend them. Batteries are not included with the flash. Please note that you can also use Alkaline or 1st Generation NiMH batteries.

Shipping will be by Priority Mail (to the continental US only) and payment by PayPal. The price shown will be net to me. I live near Seattle (98040).

Final details can be worked out via PM, which I prefer because of the way my email program handles the regular ones without date/time info. I'm retired and around home most of the time, and will respond to most PM's promptly. I also have it listed on my local CL, which allows more photos. If you send me your direct email address I can send another 7-8 photos.

Nov 05, 2014 at 09:10 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.