Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Sold: DJI Phantom with Zenmuse H3-2D Gimbal // $500

matthewm
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: DJI Phantom with Zenmuse H3-2D Gimbal // $500

DJI Phantom with Zenmuse

Sold

Price: $500.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8 Well used - may exhibit "dings" or finish marks
Shipping instructions: USPS/FEDEX

Hello all,
I have for sale a DJI Phantom with Zenmuse H3-2D Gimbal installed. It also has the expanded logic board installed which is a cleaner install and gives auxiliary camera control via the radio.

I have the original box for the Phantom and the Gimbal. Everything is in good working condition with some dust and scratches from normal use. I have the original propellers as well as a set of new carbon fiber propellers (a set of used CF propellers that are still working fine, albeit with some chips), three batteries, battery charger, battery meter and some miscellaneous cables.

The only thing to note is the ribbon cable for the Gimbal. You can purchase a cable kit from B&H for $24, which includes this cable. One end of the cable that was on the Phantom was damaged. It does work, but I would probably replace it if you can.

There is NO CAMERA with this setup.

I have flown this Phantom with excellent results and it's a great piece of kit for aerial video. It's just not something I'm using right now. I can provide photos of the kit via email if you'd like to see them.

I am asking $500 OBO for the entire kit shipped anywhere in the United States OBO! Alternatively, I'd consider trading for an Olympus 12mm f/2.0 Lens in black or a BlackMagic Pocket Cinema Camera. I am not interested in any other trades at this time.

Shipping will most likely be via FedEx Ground as that is what is available to me at work. USPS is an option as well. Either way, the Phantom will be securely packaged and fully insured. I accept regular PayPal or Square Cash and ship within 24 hours of receipt of payment.

Please PM or email with questions/offers.

Thanks,
Matthew

Nov 04, 2014 at 04:01 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.