Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Sold: Lastolite Ezyboxes

katiedis
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Lastolite Ezyboxes

Item updated in the last 24 hours    30-inch Lastolite ezybox portable softbox for hot shoe

Sold

Price: $100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: UPS ground

A 30-inch collapsible lastolite ezybox softbox for off-camera flash use. Purchased in 2008 (?) and used for about four weddings. No marks, no tears...simply been folded up in storage case for several years now.

Comes with the original bracket, shown in photos, and the carrying case. Also has the removable baffle inside for softer light (shown in first photo, undone). I have my name written in blue sharpie on the back of the carrying case. this can easily be marked over.

Price is net to me, shipping is at-cost to buyer.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    24-inch Lastolite ezybox portable softbox for hot shoe

Sold

Price: $80.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: UPS ground

A 24-inch collapsible lastolite ezybox softbox for off-camera flash use. Purchased in 2008 (?) and used for about four weddings. No marks, no tears...simply been folded up in storage case for several years now.

Comes with the original bracket, shown in photos, and the carrying case. I have my name written in blue sharpie on the back of the carrying case. this can easily be marked over.

Price is net to me, shipping is at-cost to buyer.

*****ALSO I have a 24-inch box without a mounting bracket. If you want to buy a new mounting bracket, those are $55 online. I would be willing to sell the box only (no mounting bracket) for net-to-me $40.*********

30-inch lastolite

30-inch lastolite

30-inch lastolite

Edited on Nov 03, 2014 at 06:30 PM · View previous versions

Nov 03, 2014 at 06:14 PM
katiedis
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Lastolite Ezyboxes

Photos of the 24-inch lastolite

24-inch lastolite

24-inch lastolite

Nov 03, 2014 at 06:15 PM
nikonvz
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Lastolite Ezyboxes

PM sent

Jan 09, 2015 at 01:34 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.