Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Sold: Canon 40D, 50D & BG-E2 Battery Grips

Maineguy
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon 40D, 50D & BG-E2 Battery Grips

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon 40D & BG-E2 Battery Grip

Sold

Price: $275.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: FREE within CONUS

I am the original owner of this wonderful Canon 40D and BG-E2. It has served me well in my architectural photography business. Its in really nice condition and has always been kept in my camera bag in a dry closet when not in use. It comes with the charger, 2 batteries, strap, original box (I believe I still have it) and body cap. I did not have time to take any pictures of the camera and will do so if you are a serious buyer. If you look at my website (www.peterurbanski.com), you will see many of the interior and exterior images that were shot with this great camera. Some of the images are even from the Canon 10D and 20D! FREE shipping in CONUS. I will also accept aUSPS money order.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon 50D & BG-E2n Battery Grip

Withdrawn

Price: $425.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: FREE within CONUS

I bought this 50D locally about 10 months ago to gain more pixels and as a back-up camera to my 7D. It works great and shows no signs of wear. I have only shot about 1,000 shots with it and I believe it has less than 9,000 actuations. It comes with the BG-E2n battery grip, 2 batteries, charger and body cap. If you check out my website, (www.peterurbanski.com) you can see the quality of images. Most of these images were taken with the 20 & 40D! I will pay shipping in CONUS. I did not have time to take pictures of the camera, but will do so if you are a serious buyer. The price is: $425.00

Oct 31, 2014 at 07:38 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.