Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Sold: Canon 85mm 1.8 and 5D3

Aemisf

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon 85mm 1.8 and 5D3

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon 5D Mark 3

Withdrawn

Price: $2,000.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: Item will be shipped via UPS and insured for the full value.

Selling my Canon 5D Mark 3. I love the camera but the studio I work at uses Nikon and the D750 is too tempting not to pick up. I have primarily used the camera with my 85mm for portraits so it has lived most of its life on a tripod.

-Camera has 24k actuations and ML installed (I can remove it upon request if desired)
-There are scrapes on the finish from it being in my camera bag along with the tons of other things I take with me on shoots. There are NO dings in the body, only wears on the finish (see photos).
-Camera has never been dropped or wet (not even in the rain) and despite the finish wear, I have treated the thing like a baby.
-Sixth digit of serial # is 4 (so no light leak issue if you're concerned)

Included is the box, 8gig Sandisk Extreme III CF Card, Spanish manual (I gave the English one to my grandfather), strap, charger, and one OEM battery.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon 85mm 1.8 USM

Sold

Price: $300.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Item will be shipped via UPS and insured for the full value.

This lens is in excellent condition. It's been my pride and joy for quite some time. There are no scrapes or dings on the body and the lens has never been dropped or wet. It's lived most of it's life on my 5d Mark iii so dust is not an issue at all. Included is the OEM lens hood (8+ condition. Bought it used from B&H a few weeks ago). I have the box and instructions.

Edited on Nov 02, 2014 at 12:54 PM · View previous versions

Oct 30, 2014 at 09:43 PM
hoaindao

p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Canon 85mm 1.8 and 5D3

sent you a PM

Oct 30, 2014 at 10:40 PM
Aemisf

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Canon 85mm 1.8 and 5D3

Sale pending on body.

Oct 30, 2014 at 10:58 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.