New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · 7D2 w/18-135mm, plus extra battery included

Methodical
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · 7D2 w/18-135mm, plus extra battery included

Adorama has the 7D2 kit in stock and it comes with a free battery (extra) and some software.

http://www.adorama.com/ICA7DM2K.html

Edited on Nov 01, 2014 at 07:28 AM · View previous versions

Oct 30, 2014 at 06:20 PM
Herb
• • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · 7D2 w/18-135mm, plus extra battery included

Not to ask a dumb question but it normally comes with a battery....I don't see anything in the ad that says you get an extra battery.....unless that is not what you are saying.....B&H has the same deal as well as just about every other store that is selling that kit. What am I missing?

Oct 30, 2014 at 06:58 PM
static age
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · 7D2 w/18-135mm, plus extra battery included

It comes with an extra battery. Look a little harder in the ad.

Oct 30, 2014 at 07:30 PM
kzoockof
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · 7D2 w/18-135mm, plus extra battery included

Nah, I am going to hold out for one that comes with a custom carrying case. Preferably semi-hard sided with custom semi-rigid inserts (preferably in white). I'd like it to have an easy access top opening and a rectangular shaped carrier, with enough extra space to hold the software, cables, battery charger, manuals and maybe even a lose strap. I really don't need it to be water proof, but maybe some glossy images on the side of the case would be nice.

I am not really willing to pay any extra for that kit, maybe a few bucks, but no more than that

Oct 30, 2014 at 07:52 PM
Methodical
• • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · 7D2 w/18-135mm, plus extra battery included

Herb wrote:
Not to ask a dumb question but it normally comes with a battery....I don't see anything in the ad that says you get an extra battery.....unless that is not what you are saying.....B&H has the same deal as well as just about every other store that is selling that kit. What am I missing?

As the other poster stated, it comes with an extra battery and some software that I am not familiar with. I thought about it, but did not want to spend the time trying to sell the lens, especially at a $350 premium, so I opted to just buy the body and grip directly from Canon.

I edited the original post to include the work "extra."

Nov 01, 2014 at 07:27 AM

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.