Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Traded: X-Pro 1 + 35 + 18 for Olympus OMD-EM5 & Lenses

matthewm
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Traded: X-Pro 1 + 35 + 18 for Olympus OMD-EM5 & Lenses

X-Pro Kit for Oly Kit

Traded

Price: $1,150.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8 Well used - may exhibit "dings" or finish marks
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority Insured with Tracking

Hey guys and gals,
I'm thinking about moving from Fuji to Olympus. I'm sort of doing a little more video stuff and have been shopping around for a BlackMagic Pocket Cam and since it uses the Oly m4/3 stuff, I thought I'd just switch systems altogether for complete transparency.

Anyway... I have a really nice X-Pro 1 in great shape. Upgraded to latest firmware. Works flawlessly and looks pretty good for being a couple years old. It's been a daily carry for me for a couple of months and produces great images. I'm just leaning more toward video lately and want to go Oly to do the BlackMagic thing. I have the camera (no boxes or anything) with the RRS Grip, a couple of batteries (one original, two Wasabi, I think) and original charger as well as a Wasabi charger.

Everything functions as it should. Camera shows normal wear and tear for a camera of its age and use level.

I also have the 35 f/1.4 in original box with hood and caps. Lens is pretty clean overall with just minor signs of use. Glass is clean and clear. This is an excellent copy of this lens and one I've enjoyed using.

Additionally, I have the 18 f/2 in original box with hood and caps. Again, this lens is pretty clean overall with just minor signs of use. Glass is clean and clear. This, paired up with the X-Pro, is one of my favorite camera/lens combos ever. So fun!!!

Lastly, I have a generic "Lens Turbo" for this camera for EOS glass. It has the glass element in it to give you FF equivalent (so a 35 is a 35, etc.) and gives you that extra stop of light. I had hoped to buy some M42 screwmount lenses with EOS adapters to use with this but never got around to it. Includes the original box. I think these sold for $99 on eBay.

In exchange, I'd like an Olympus OMD-EM5 in similar condition with the 17 and 45mm lenses. I'm also interested in the 14-42 EZ (Pancake) zoom as well. I'm only interested in the black versions of all of this. No silver, please.

I would also consider selling the Fuji stuff out right as a kit for $1150 shipped anywhere in the US OBO.

I am only interested in trading with well-established members with only 100% positive feedback. I don't want to part out the Fuji stuff just yet unless I can get takers on the body and at least one lens (which would free up funds for an Oly body and one lens).

Please PM or email with questions/offers. I'm at work until 5pm EST today, but I can get photos of the gear up when I get home this evening.

Thanks,
Matthew

Oct 30, 2014 at 11:34 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.