Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Sold: (RED) Sigma 150mm Macro f2.8 EX AF Nikon Tamron SP 1.4x Nikon

scottleslie
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: (RED) Sigma 150mm Macro f2.8 EX AF Nikon Tamron SP 1.4x Nikon

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sigma 150mm f2.8 EX AF Nikon

Sold

Price: $330.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: Free shipping included to US or Canada

Excellent condition and very sharp Sigma 150mm f2.8 macro AF (this is non-OS version). I am selling because I am financing another longer lens. There is one very light and fine cleaning mark on the front element about 5mm long that has no affect on image quality. I tried to photograph it to show in the ad but it's so light I am unable to capture it. Comes with caps and aftermarket tripod foot. Also included is a Sigma EX multi-coated UV filter 77mm. Otherwise, the glass is clean and everything works perfectly. Shipping included to US or Canada.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Tamron SP 1.4x Teleconverter AF for Nikon

Sold

Price: $100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Free shipping included to US or Canada

This is the one that is identical to the Kenko 1.4x DG300 converter. It is very sharp (I can't see any real difference between it and my TC14e) and in excellent condition with clean glass. Comes with caps.

Edited on Oct 30, 2014 at 06:27 PM · View previous versions

Oct 29, 2014 at 11:12 AM
scottleslie
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: (RED) Sigma 150mm Macro f2.8 EX AF Nikon Tamron SP 1.4x Nikon

Teleconverter sold.

Oct 30, 2014 at 06:25 PM
ballz
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: (RED) Sigma 150mm Macro f2.8 EX AF Nikon Tamron SP 1.4x Nikon

that aftermarket tripod foot looks a hell of a lot better than the sigma OEM foot

Oct 31, 2014 at 07:46 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.