Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Sold: Sony FE 28-70/3.5-5.6 OSS

CalBoy87
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Sony FE 28-70/3.5-5.6 OSS

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Sony FE 28-70/3.5-5.6 OSS

Sold

Price: $255.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

Sony FE 28-70 f/3.5-5.6 lens. It has been used, but is in very good condition. Body is clean from any dents or scratches, there are some smudges on the top bezel, visible on some pictures. None of it is affecting in any way the performance of the lens. Glass is clear and clean, no haze, mold or any fungus. Focusing ring is smooth, allowing for precise focus. Optically and mechanically lens is in perfect working condition. It comes with all original accessories: both front and rear cap, hood and free additional UV filter. Shipping worldwide with tracking and insurance.
The lens is very good on Sony A7r. I used it for almost a year and the pictures look very good. Lens is sharp in the center with nice colors and contrast. Small size and weight make it a perfect addition to Sony mirrorless camera. I included some pictures I took this summer from Spain. Price is 255$ net to me, with your PP fees and my shipping.

Edited on Nov 06, 2014 at 09:13 AM · View previous versions

Oct 27, 2014 at 11:39 PM
sskj
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Sony FE 28-70/3.5-5.6 OSS

Pm sent

Oct 29, 2014 at 06:44 PM
CalBoy87
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Sony FE 28-70/3.5-5.6 OSS

sold to sskj

Oct 29, 2014 at 08:10 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.