Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Sold: Voigtlander Nokton Classic 40mm F1.4 S.C. with OEM Hood & Filter

phatning
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Voigtlander Nokton Classic 40mm F1.4 S.C. with OEM Hood & Filter

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   or FT: Voigtlander Nokton Classic 40mm F1.4 S.C. with OEM Hood & Filter

Sold

Price: $385.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority Mail with Insurance; CONUS ONLY

I'm the original owner of the lens. I purchased it from Camera Quest back in April 2014. The lens is in pristine condition. There is no scratch or fungus on the glass elements. The aperture ring clicks properly and there is no oil on blades. Focus ring turns smoothly. The only sign of use is the mounting flange, which I modified to bring up Leica 35mm frameline (see last picture).

This is the Single Coated version, which is great for black and white photography. I have used the lens on both Fujifilm X-Pro1 and Leica M8, and it focuses sharp and accurately. I put a filter on the lens and taken great care of it since day 1. It will be great for Leica M system or any other mirrorless systems, i.e. Fuji, Sony, micro four thirds, etc., with proper adapter. The only reason I'm selling the lens is because I just purchased a Leica Summicron-C 40mm lens. I don't need a duplicated focal length so Voigtlander must find a new home.

It comes with original boxes, OEM front and rear caps, OEM vented hood, and a B+W Clear MRC Nano filter.

Price includes USPS Priority Mail with insurance (CONUS only) and PayPal Gift (please add 3% if uses regular PayPal).

I will consider a trade for Voigtlander Color Heliar 75mm (would prefer black but will consider silver) with LTM to M adaptor included.

Edited on Oct 31, 2014 at 08:55 AM · View previous versions

Oct 27, 2014 at 01:01 PM
phatning
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Voigtlander Nokton Classic 40mm F1.4 S.C. with OEM Hood & Filter

Most recent photos taken with this lens on Leica M8

Oct 28, 2014 at 08:23 AM
phatning
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Voigtlander Nokton Classic 40mm F1.4 S.C. with OEM Hood & Filter

More photos (in color) taken with this lens on M8

Oct 31, 2014 at 07:39 AM
GRM
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Voigtlander Nokton Classic 40mm F1.4 S.C. with OEM Hood & Filter

tag

Oct 31, 2014 at 08:49 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.