Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Sold: Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS, near MINT!

lswistun

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS, near MINT!

Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS, lens near MINT, rest of plastic parts with normal wear.

Sold

Price: $1,250.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new

As described, a steal for this price!

Used, but always taken care of meticulously (see pics!)

The lens itself is essentially in flawless condition, the only imperfection is the tiny scuff on the letter C of the word CANON on the silver ring around the front element (see pic). The rest of the lens is perfect, including the tripod mount. The glass has no scratches, there is no dust inside, the front element was always protected by a filter since the day I took the lens out of the box.

The plastic parts bear all the scuffs, as I used them for protection - the hood does have its fair share of shallow scratches (see pic), but nothing out of the ordinary. The lens cap has the "Canon Ultrasonic" print nearly worn off, as I always kept it in my pocket with the keys, so I don't loose it...

The pics always came out super sharp on my EOS 1D Mark IIn.

Recently, after I came back from a few trips, I sent it to Canon for factory cleaning, just for my own piece of mind. It did not really seem to need it, as it came back feeling and looking pretty much the same. They did charge me $200, I think they re-lubed the bearings and re-sealed it, so they could charge for something...

The lens comes with all caps, hood, original box, styrofoam and wrap, instruction booklet, and gray carry case (pictured).

I also have a B&W PRO 77mm skylight filter which I will let go for another $40 - please let me know if interested. It is new, I bought it at the same time I sent the lens for cleaning, no scratches whatsoever.

- Price is $1250 including shipping to lower 48 states (USPS tracked). Pay via paypal.
- add $40 if you would like the filter, please let me know either way.

[email protected] for fast direct communication.

Oct 25, 2014 at 04:16 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.