New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · 25th Anniversary Shoot

Dentx
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · 25th Anniversary Shoot

Friends of my friends I obliged with a shoot for their anniversary. Hope you guys like them.

Oct 22, 2014 at 08:44 PM
poppop75

p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · 25th Anniversary Shoot

Nice

Oct 22, 2014 at 10:41 PM
docsmiles17
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · 25th Anniversary Shoot

great location and lighting

Oct 22, 2014 at 11:48 PM
Dentx
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · 25th Anniversary Shoot

Thanks guys!

Oct 23, 2014 at 08:55 AM
friscoron
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · 25th Anniversary Shoot

As much as you rock the 200, that's not it. The IQ in the shot in No. 5 is just killer. And you location choices, and how you use the lighting at each setting, is just exquisite. Just another fabulous job!

Oct 23, 2014 at 10:12 AM
Dentx
• • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · 25th Anniversary Shoot

friscoron wrote:
As much as you rock the 200, that's not it. The IQ in the shot in No. 5 is just killer. And you location choices, and how you use the lighting at each setting, is just exquisite. Just another fabulous job!

Thanks Ron! I appreciate it alot.

Oct 23, 2014 at 02:32 PM
Mataz426
• • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · 25th Anniversary Shoot

Photos are stunning. National Geographic would be jealous

Oct 23, 2014 at 07:02 PM
Yudhi
• •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · 25th Anniversary Shoot

very nice images..i love them all.

Oct 24, 2014 at 06:31 AM
ESC in KC
• • • •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · 25th Anniversary Shoot

Beautiful work and handsome couple.

Oct 24, 2014 at 08:35 AM
neighbourboy
• • • •
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · 25th Anniversary Shoot

Wonderful work, Mitch. The light in 7 is just marvelous and I love how you framed them. Whatever magic you employed to brighten up their front worked wonderfully to spotlight them. I love the symmetry and framing on #3 as well and even little touches, like the nicely lined up white pedals, I don't know if you did that, or they were already lined up nicely for you, but little things like that help with the cleanness of your photos. Once again, you show your skill of light balance on 5 and 6, I'm guessing you used some auxiliary lighting on those - wonderfully done.

I hope you don't mind if I go all nit-picky on you. You're one of my favorite shooters and I know you have the confidence to take it. I'm not completely sold on the processing of 3. I'm guessing you were going for a warm feel? And maybe I've been watching too many teen dystopian shows with my kid, but I get more of an Apocalyptic sky feel from the toning and the fuzzyness. And on #4, I have a suspicion that tip of the branch is bugging you as much as it is me - if it were just 6 inches shorter! I know you're very good at PS, have you tried removing it?

Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work.
--David

Oct 24, 2014 at 10:17 AM
sharp45
• •
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · 25th Anniversary Shoot

Colors, light, location...excellent work!

Oct 24, 2014 at 10:39 AM
Dentx
• • •
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · 25th Anniversary Shoot

Thanks guys, I appreciate the comments.

neighbourboy wrote:
I hope you don't mind if I go all nit-picky on you. You're one of my favorite shooters and I know you have the confidence to take it. I'm not completely sold on the processing of 3. I'm guessing you were going for a warm feel? And maybe I've been watching too many teen dystopian shows with my kid, but I get more of an Apocalyptic sky feel from the toning and the fuzzyness. And on #4, I have a suspicion that tip of the branch is bugging you as much as it is me - if it were just
...Show more

Thanks David, I actually blew out the sky on that one, didn't use flash either but loved the symmetry of it so I tried to save it in post. I agree with u totally. I will definitely fix the branch. I always appreciate your kind comments. Thank you!!

Oct 24, 2014 at 01:27 PM

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.