Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Kindle PaperWhite // $65

matthewm
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Kindle PaperWhite // $65

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Kindle PaperWhite

Price: $65.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority Insured with Tracking

Hello all,
I have a very good condition Amazon Kindle PaperWhite (not the most recent version, but the one from last year) along with the Amazon Case that is in excellent condition. Includes a charging cable as well (no wall brick as these don't come with one).

I'm looking for $65. I've already paid the $20 to have the ads removed so it's totally ad-free and ready to go.

Please PM or Email with questions or offers.

Thanks,
Matthew

Oct 22, 2014 at 11:57 AM
wileycoyote
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Kindle PaperWhite // $65

I'll happily take it for my wife.

PP has been sent.

Thank you Matthew.

___

just had to let all you know: my kindle has arrived and i'm thrilled. here's how i posted it in the feedback:

in all my years of buy/sell/trading on-line, there have been so very few folks that have been so nice, so generous, so polite, so helpful as matthew.

i purchased a kindle from matthew for my wife and he went above and beyond to please her. he even included a beautifully calligraphed personal note that she cherishes. everything was perfect, just perfect. she is thrilled and so am i.

matthew is the best of the best. do not hesitate to work with him!

thank you matthew.

Oct 23, 2014 at 10:45 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.